Saved By The Bell Toking Game

Discussion in 'General' started by goblue54, Feb 12, 2012.

1. My friends and I used to play a drinking variation of this game all the time. I was just sitting here toking while watching Saved By The Bell and thought it would be fun to play with bud.

While watching Saved By The Bell, take a hit when any of the following happens:

Zack talks to the camera
    Slater says "mama" or "preppy"
    Jesse says something feminist
    Screech hits on Lisa
    Lisa mentions shopping
    Kelly flirts with someone
    Mr. Belding does that loud, obnoxious laugh

Take 2 hits for any of these:

There is a flashback or dream sequence
    Zach talks on his cell phone
    Screech dresses in disguise

There is a new episode starting at 7 on TBS. I'm thinking this would be a nice start to a lazy Sunday. Anyone else in? :smoke:

2. At the first commercial break and I'm 3 hits deep. Feeling pretty good, but I smoked a decent amount before. :smoke:

3. Second commercial break and I'm at 6 hits total. Plot line is absolutely ridiculous as usual, but very amusing at the moment. I don't remember ever seeing this one before. :smoke:

4. i dont have cable or satellite so i cant watch anything like that. im not into watching tv anyway really. this is a good game though. i used to do stuff like this when drinking.
    like listening to a zak wylde cd we always said, whenever youhear pinch harmonics, take a drink hahahah

5. Haha that's awesome. Finished the episode at 7 hits. Got a nice mellow buzz. Pretty fun though, especially with friends because you all start rooting for and against stuff together. One time when me and my buddies were playing this, we were watching an episode that had a crazy amount of things happen right in a row and my buddy yelled,"Nooooo... Don't fucking do it A.C.!". :smoke:

6. My drinking / smoking game, was whenever you died on cod you'd take a hit/drink, well.... let's just say I died a lot on purpose :)