saved a girl from possibly getting raped today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronichouse93, Mar 14, 2013.

1. so i got off work tonight and im driving along and i see this pretty girl about my age walking down the street, like everyday that i get off work, i drive a block down, park at a vons and smoke a cig outside ( i dont like smoking cigs in my car) so i step out, light my cigarette and just smoke away. i was about done with my cigarette and that girl just happened to catch up when i see some old ass guy walk up to her and started harassing her, "like saying hey girl nice ass" all sorts of stuff like that, i got kinda bothered because im all about respecting women and all but i ignored it but then he started following her and grabbed her arm and yells out listen bitch dont ignore me when i talk to you, at this point she is resisting and screaming so i run up and tell him to fuck off, he tried to put up a fight and charged at me so i shoved him and he fell on his ass, i told him i was gonna beat his ass if he didint leave, and he listened and left. after all that was over i asked her if she was alright, and she said yes, it turns out that she went to the same middle school as i did and we have a friend or two in common, but anyways i felt so gald that i was there because that prick could have raped and or killed her, i gave her a ride home and she over thanked me. it sucks she had to go through that but im glad i was there

2. did you get it in?

I kid, I kid. that's respectable as fuck OP. you did a good deed.

3. Did you get her numba?

Omega369 :wave:

4. yea she gave me her number lol

5. Good move bro, glad you have the guts to say something!

6. Invited her for a sesh yet? Badass story.

7. chivalry hath not yet perished!!

8. You saved basically saved her life OP. This is a great opportunity to become her Knight in shining armor!

9. You did good op.

10. Respect Man U should of kicked his ass but still that was awesome thing u did

11. props man! :) thats really cool

12. you're a good man, bro

13. Ya did good. You should have just whipped on him anyway for acting like he did.

14. I would have beat him senseless if I had seen that, only way people like that get the message.

Glad you were there OP, you probably saved her life. We need more people like you on this fucked up little mudball.

15. Nice job man, like the other dude said, invite her to a shesh lol!

16. Way to cock block the dude op

17. Hahahahahaha

18. It was only a matter of time before some GC member went there :bongin:

19. Wow man thats awesome. Hopefully she digs you haha