Saved a girl from being RAPED on a Train. Japanese have NO BALLS!

Discussion in 'General' started by pnoygangsta, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Whats up with japanese people hating on koreans?

2. Its a very loooooong story but they do. In fact 1 out of 5 Koreans in Japan will end up working for the mob. 1 out of every 5 filipinas will be forced into prostitution. There's alought of racism in Japan. Especially in certain areas

3. AHAHAHA
    idk why i find that so funny...
    this guy knows. +rep
    idk, it was on sluthead but that site is fucked up.. i don't want to look through years of trash for it.. plus they might have removed it. havnt seen it anywhere since.. shit was fucking funny though. aha :X

4. a guy here got beat in the head with a hammer on the train. it was a crowded train too, nobody bothered to help. guy dropped his phone, and another guy picked it up and sold it. fucked up world we live in.

5. god damn, nobody bothers to help eachother anymore

6. what kind of phone was it?

7. way of life...one man kills another man to be above him...
    until he goes to jail and has to start all over again...:)

8. too true rep+

9. Having been there as well I would agree, however many Amercians have some really strange sex habits as well. Thaliand fills up with Americans every year looking to do depraved things with young boys and/or girls.

There are a lot of depraved people in the world period.

I could see this same thing happening on a NYC subway. People don't want to get involved and it's deplorable.

10. thats exactly it too. all people think is, oh it isnt my problem. i was at a pistons game, and some pimp lookin guy started hittin his wife right in the pretzel line. just smackin the shit outta her. and no one does a thing.. i was like 12 and in DETROIT so i didnt wanna start shit with some hustler. but if it was now i definatly would of taught that son of a bitch some manners.

11. Damn, pimps can be pretty nasty muthafuckers, since you were 12 its totally understandable that you didn't do anything about it. Saving a ho from an abusive pimp can be a good thing though, who knows, she might give you some for free :D hahaha!

12. Is it wrong that I want to see this?

(Seriously)

13. i wouldnt have even gave him a chance to stand up. if he can get away with raping some poor girl in front of everyone then im sure i would get away with stabbing him up a couple 40 or 50 times lol. good shit man props to you, i cant believe that no one else would have helped you, cowards like that make me sick, if i was there i woulda had ur back all day.

14. Around here the pinoys have a saying, "When they say they got your back it means they gotta gun to it." :devious:

15. Lololol :smoke: