Saved a girl from being RAPED on a Train. Japanese have NO BALLS!

Discussion in 'General' started by pnoygangsta, Mar 7, 2009.

1. please PM that vid lol

2. holy fucking shit. imagine how many people would die if that train derailed

it would be like in the middle of hell or someshit

3. ahaha. you sick bastard!

let me try and find it... :)

4. This video actually sickens me.
    As for the OPs story, thank you for helping that girl. It should never be acceptable for a anyone to be objectified in such a way, let alone while others stood by.

5. damn man thats super fucked up. Japan seems crazy, ive never been there before, its so crowded, so you know some crazy shits ganna go down.

6. Ive seen that video of dudes bustin nuts on chicks. They would sit down on a bench kinda near a chick, and have a magazine, and jack off, and then run up to the chick and just cum on her and run away.

7. for real them japs are horny hogs

8. Japs are also known for stabbing people and going crazy. Makes me thank god for gun control in Japan. Only people with guns in Japan are the Yakuza, Chinese Mafia, and Filipinos maybe some Brazilians do but I wouldn't know. Just the other day a girls decapitaed (cut up) body was found in a suitcase on the bay. It was a mob-related killing.

9. ...what the fuck!?

...is it wrong that I laughed haha?

10. You racist bastard......... +rep

11. Send me that shit too!! Ahahahaha....:hello:

12. haha, I'm not racist, I'm half japanese, they hate me cause I look Brazilian. They are pretty racist, I don't hate Japs, just the perverted ones and the racist ones.

13. Japan be some crazy shit. Even the buildings in Tokyo convey some degree of mind-fuckage.

14. Yeah, they have school girls panties in vending machines in Japan.

....and your a good person, that girl will still remember what he did do, but she won't be as scared because of your courage.

15. Pretty much everyone in japan are really nice and well-mannered and that's a good thing but when shit like this happens they're too scared to do anything

16. One thing I can't stand is rapists.

If this shit happens in Japan on a regular basis I had better not go there, I'll end up killing people.

Fucking low-lives. :mad:

17. Agreed man. I've been to Japan, and lived with a family for a while. From what I gathered they always tend to avoid conflict (they didn't appreciate my loud mouth, lol). About the Filipino thing... this is why Manny Pacquiao is the shit! :)

18. ay, i always wondered sup with that hitler image? hitler was regularly injected with meth & all kinds of random shit. but yeah, he was a vegetarian. his personal doctor said he was constantly treating him for, "constant constipation & colossal flatulence".
    on top of being a drug addicted psychopath, the dude couldnt take a shit, and ripped big ass way too much.

idk, felt like pointing that out.:eek:

19. Japanese invented Crystal Meth. More people in Japan smoke it then weed