Saved a friend last night....

Discussion in 'General' started by FoxMulder, May 1, 2012.

1. I had fell asleep around 8pm. (Dont ask why i was sleeping that early) but i wake up and my friend is calling me like 400 times in a row. It was 9:30pm now and I was fucking pissed so i answered and started screaming. He had broken down on a dirt road in the middle of a local nature preserve. He had walked 5 miles to get a signal on his phone and called me. His phone had died before he told me his exact location. I went and drove probably 40 miles searching all over for him before i finally found him. I found his car before i found him. I pick him up take him back to his car and break out the jumper cables. While we are waiting we sit in the back seat of my car and he breaks out the dankest nugget i have ever seen. He said he weighed it out to 9.7 grams earlier that night. We lose track of time just smoking and talking about a bunch of shit and when we finally got so baked we stumbled out of the car and realized how long it had been. It was around 10:30pm when we got to the car and it was now a little later than 2:30am. We got his car started and he crashed at my house. I weighed the nugget this morning which was still pretty big and it was 4.3 grams. Holy fuck. Anyone else have any interesting stories like this?

2. one time my friend hadda shit so bad, luckily i had some pepto bismo in the car and i was gladly to give him my last pill

3. well would you look at this thats a nice story you got there would you look at that...

4. Yea that was an awesome story. It seems like you and your buddy are both "true friends"

5. If i was your friend i'd feel pretty lucky

6. That's actually a legit cool story. I'm not tryna troll or anything, that's actually a really fucking cool story. I can't even top that :smoke:

7. It's pretty awesome. I've been friends with rick for awhile. If there was anything i'd need he'd do the same. he's coming over tomorrow night to hang out for awhile.

8. Very cool man.

I have an anti cool friend story.

I ran out of gas on the highway and was parked in this industrial park trying to call my friends who lived in the area. One of them answered and told me he was at work and would be off at 10pm. It was around 7pm. I waited until 10:30 and called him again. He told me he had met up with another of our "friends" after work and they went to get some weed and were gonna come get me.
    They finally came to get me at a little before midnight.
    They had gone to his house and smoked before coming to get me.
    All they had left was a roach when they finally picked me up. And these were the people I spent most of my time with.