Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Save your Roaches!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buddha_Man, May 27, 2011.

1. Save every last one. I have a bad habit of losing/throwing out roaches. I am dry now and cant find bud, so save your roaces so you dont end up like me right now. hot and frustrated :mad:

2. Eh, easier to just toss em then just buy more when I'm out

3. I'm with toke, I'd rather ditch my roaches (it's classier. Who wants to smoke shitty ashy bits of a j anyways)

4. meeee.

5. Common knowledge :p

6. The point of this being that I cant get ahold of any trees right now, and im thinking about all the joints i smoke and the roaches i dont have. They would be useful right now

7. I use train tickets, trading cards like pokemon, green card in the back of rizla, rizla covers, and roach cards. How can you run out? Haha, but to be fair, I can understand why people run out. Smoking too much ;)

8. I just make a roachinator...I rather not save em :smoke:

9. Im not that cheap haha ill just buy some more wen im out

10. Just rolled a 2nd gen joint. Had 4 left over roaches so I said why not. Roach weed is my favourite. All covered in res and what not.

11. I have 4 roaches right now. All of decent size too, two from blunts with like 3/4 of an inch still full of weed, a joint one with a bit left, then a tightly packed roach with still an inch left from when a few friends and I made a gravity bong and it didn't finish off the joint so we just put it out, guna make a second gen tonight at a party, or maybe use it in the bong I'm about to buy from a friend

12. no nug left behind. :smoke:

13. Lol this should be a public service announcement on TV.

"Hey man."
    "Yo whaddup."
    "Just bummed dude."
    "What happened?"
    "Outta weed :/"
    "Yeah, I remember when I was that foolish." *takes out huge bag of roaches*
    "Woah!"
    "Yep, saved every single one of them. Now I can get high during those rough your-dealer-is-being-a-pussy-ass-bitch-not-calling-you-back times. Here."

Then you come in walking in casual clothing through a local park with children laughing and playing like:

"Sometimes you run outta weed, but now there's a solution. Try 'Saving Roaches.' Saving Roaches is easy and does not require a prescription. Studies have shown Saving Roaches drastically increases levels of euphoria among marijuana smokers during inter-illegal-transaction periods. Do not try Saving Roaches if you aren't poor as hell. Side effects include getting pretty high but not as high as you wanted to, saving money, and ignoring your dealer when he finally gets back to you after a week of not taking your calls. Other side effects include suicidal thoughts, schizophrenia, and death. Talk to your doctor to see if Saving Roaches is right for you. Or just don't talk to him. Yeah, it's probably better to not talk to him (I mean just look at the guy he screams narc). It's time to make a change in your life. Save roaches. Save yourself."

Yeah. It'd probably go something like that.

Family Guy tangent. Sorry.

14. #14 BurnAFewDown, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha man in high that's funny +rep

15. I tried this with blunts once before, had about 30..

the drought came, the nugs left, the roaches were broken up and packed in a bong and a bowl.

Closest ive ever been to throwing up from smoking. was nasty as fuck.

can someone reassure joint roaches dont taste that bad to?

16. i roll generational joints all the time. when i buy an oz of schwag i roll about 36 joints, which turn in to 6~ second gen joints, which give me 1 third gen at the end.

the third gen is always the best IMO. it's spicy and messy, but the fact that its a third gen is neat.

17. People who don't have anything else?

18. Can't...breathe....laughing...too...hard!!!! FUCKING BRILLIANT.

19. I save all of mine... Why not? Throwing them away is like cornering a bowl a couple times then tossing the weed even though there's still green.

20. #20 BurnAFewDown, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This^