save your roaches!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 513, Mar 11, 2010.

1. i live by this...
    im 1/8 puckin cherokee. haha

story

haha. i was having a rough week with school. kinda low on cash but i wanted to get over hump day real talk.. i raided my house and only came up with a thing of stems and a resin ball to smoke, bullshit... im halfway smoking the first bowl of stems and i had this notion. See, i always smoke in my garage and throw my roaches and such in this sports bag. I had thought i killed my supply of roaches 5 or 6 times.. i shook the bag lookin and out of nowhere this thick blunt roach falls out.. shit when was the last time i smoked one of those down here? my birthday feb 3rd.. haha
    save your roaches!
    so worth it:hello::hello:

2. Some people would agree, others would not.

If one really wants to get stoned, if it becomes a goddamn mission, then yes roaches are a nice boon, and will do the job tolerably. The taste is a downfall though.

So basically, if its a fat roach, keep it. If it's mostly paper, toss it to whichever gods you choose.

3. fuckin rights save ur roaches. i always find em in my hat tucked in the flexfit band cuz thats where i always put em when im out tokin it up somwhere

4. lol. i have 21 blunt roaches in my atray from the last month or so. some of em have hash/kief in them from where i added it to far down..

be runnin out of herb in the next few weeks so best believe i'll be hittin em hard when i do.

5. screw that...gross and not even worth it imo

6. im down to ride or die with you on this man.
    roaches are lifesavers. hell it only takes 3-7 to roll a whole nother joint:smoking:

7. We always throw the roach in a bowl.

8. Usually I'll throw the roach on top of the next bowl to be packed but I have saved them up before. They can turn a shitty time into a pretty nice one sometimes that's for sure.

9. Anyone seen Humboldt County the movie? Gotta love it when they pull out the roach tin.

10. i hold onto my roaches too :D

[​IMG]

11. holy hell those are all like still quarter/half joints man you could still light up and toke on those lol.

12. ^^^ Dude nice collection. and I love to save my roaches for a rainy day. Keep meaning to start generation joint where you save up enough roaches to roll a joint, that joint would be second gen, roaches from second gen joints would make a third gen etc...
    :smoking:

13. i smoke some pretty decent stuff so i usually just throw it in a pill bottle when i get really high. I usually don't relight them. Just roll another. I try to keep quantity on me and i usually smoke pretty often.. I guess i just really like having a decent size roach collection to fall back on.. Those are all within the past 2 weeks.. I smoke out of my bowl about 50 percent of the time too, and I should be getting my 20" glass zong in the mail this week so that will prob put a damper on the doobie rolling for a bit.

But I couldn't help but post some of my roaches.. I believe there are 65 in that picture. :D

14. Only 64. Nice collection though man.

15. lol you made me second guess myself but yea.. there are 65 there.. at the bottom of the e in Doobie there is 2 roaches lol unless im really really high..

It makes me happy that someone else other than me took the time to count though.. Cheers :)

16. Wow 6 words in a row that begin with "t" without meaning to... Good times :smoke:

17. ahah fuck yeah it's definitely worth it if you're the kind of person that doesnt like running out of bud ever. works a charm for emergency supply, better than tossing them out and not smoking them right?

18. smell your fingers.. lol

19. lol ultimate roach odor.. i didn't even think to wash my hands