Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Save Your Roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StevieBoni, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Back in February, I bought an ounce of bud to smoke all to myself. I smoked an average of 6 fatass joints a day and once I was done I had well over 50 roaches. I broke them up and it came to be 1/4 of the ounce. Now, being the broke college student that I am, I save 'em for when I really wanna smoke but can't spend the cash.

So does anyone else save their roaches?

2. oh hell yea smoke then save the roaches in a good spot where the weed wont get all nasty tasting and when we short bud roll that shit into a fat ass blunt. me and my friends call it the bastard blunt hahaha

3. yeah, 1/4 of weed is A LOT! but I usually smoke bowls it tends to make my stash last longer.

4. of course, it makes me cry inside when people throw away their roaches

5. lol i hear ya. usually i just keep the ones people don't want.

6. I save my roaches. or i smoke them right up.

but I hardly ever smoke joints. IMO its a waste.

7. generally, i do actually, if they have enough worth saving

8. Yes, I do. Collect a lot then unroll them and dump all the collected THC into the bowl of something.

But... I rarely smoke joints, so for me, that process takes a while.

9. Really? I was unaware that there are any people that dont save them, never met somebody that didnt save a roach.

10. I dont because there is generally a small amount of tobacco at the end of mine.

11. I love saving roaches they're like a little prize at the bottom of every joint!

12. boii in chicago we smoke the roachs till its only paper, i bet i could take 5 more hits off of each ur roaches if u save over a 1/4 in 50

13. amen, only on occasion same with blunts only sometimes. Other times the bubs where its at

14. bahaha, me and a couple of friends were desperate one day so we looked in ashtrays all over there house and in the cars and ended up with 2 FAT roaches and we ended up getting baked :smoke:

15. That's why I keep them, lol

16. #16 Adam27, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    6 fattys a day? holy crap man. i only smoke 1 or 2 normal sized joints a week. that may be because im a student (college) and i need to keep my grades up, plus i don't want to spend all my money on weed.

17. ive got a full gallon bag almost to the top and 2 whiteowl tubes stuffed full.
    all in all about 300 roaches been savin since april

18. i'll take your roaches, in fact i've started a GC roach offering tray... after your 50th donated roach you will have the equivalent of a bronze membership here on the threads.....hows that sound to everybody?

19. pop em in a bowl.

20. I will save my roaches because desperate times call for desperate measures and in those times I will clean out my Crystal catcher in my grinder, collect random kief that is on my chop table and last but not least get my dirty ol' roaches out and have a nice smoke.

Because all in all it gets you high....and isn't that what it's all about :smoke: