Save your roaches!

Discussion in 'General' started by Eyes, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Okay, so basically, whenever I've finished a spliff I keep the roach in a little box. Not sure why, it's just a habit of mine. Well, I'm dry right now so I was looking around my stash boxes, and I thought there might be some weed in the 15-20 spliff ends I've got in a little box. I pulled it all out, and OH YEAH. Enough for about 2 spliffs from the end of roaches (unburnt) :D
    Needless to say, I'm happy.

2. pleased some one else does it, my mates think im some sort of scruff.

3. Alas, Im impatient and usually smoke my roaches as soon as im finished with the joint.

4. Do you mean as in the actual roach card?

5. ill put em in a bowl

6. Roach card?

don't know what that is, but i take the last little bit or resinated herb, unravel the paper and throw it in my bong

7. In the about to collaspe on its knees of great britain, we force a card roach into our tobacco filled joints.

8. Me and my friends used to do "generation" blunts. We would save about 20 roaches and then roll em up into another crazy resonated blunt. That's a first generation. Then you keep the roaches form the generation blunts separate and when you have like 6-10 first generation roaches you roll up a seocnd generation.

Usually tastes like a panda bears asshole though, thats why we stopped. Plus I think it was pretty bad for our lungs.

9. But, does it actually get you high?

10. Nasty. Im sure a pandas ass taste pretty nasty, so If I ever need to know Ill ask ya. Haha. But, I have saved a bunch of roaches, and made a nice blunt out of 5+ different types of weed.

11. yeah we save our bunts and then when we run out...put it in a bowl