Save Big with Bitcoin, Win Big with The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Coinbase btc wallet

2. I'm in like flynn! ...you guys gonna get the new humboldt strains like lemon garlic og and chocolate mint og?

3. I'm wanting to give the bitcoin a try. Can I do all I need to do from a galaxy g5

4. Are we there yet?

5. Whoop whoop is it time

6. it's that time!

7. Whos the winner

Remember germinating cannabis seeds is illegal
    yes mate

8. Pick me pick me

9. Is it not announced yet lol

10. Hey buddy heres a link to more information - http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/buy-cannabis... from this page it also links of to some sites you can use as well. hope that helps.

To answer some previous comments. Yes the value of bitcoin can fluctuate a bit more than traditional money markets but it does save a fair bit on fees especially if your using bank transfers and its also a bit more anonymous so some like that element too.

11. The winner chosen at random Via GrassCity: MimTowls - Please PM me with your choice of seeds from the list below as well as your name, address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prizes.

The winner from each entry method can choose one pack of five seeds from the following list:

Hash Passion Regular Seeds
    Original Skunk #1 Feminised Seeds
    Northern Light Feminised Seeds
    Auto Cheese Seeds
    Auto Sweet Tooth Seeds

Each winner will also bag a superb Vault T-Shirt!

Thanks to all who entered. We will be back with a new promo soon :)

12. Congrats Mims right on now I gotta go check all the other places lol wish me luck

13. Congrats!

14. Right on i won via the vault forum you guys rock @thevault

15. do not add alot of money to bitcoin only add what you are going to spend. Or this does happen

16. Congrats MimT!

17. Congrats Mims!! You too G!

18. Congrats mim

19. HOLY SHIT I WON?!? I can't believe it. lol. Thanks so much to the Vault for making this whole growing experience super fun!!!!!!! I haven't won anything in a looooooooooooooong time!!! So far, I've been super satisfied with everything from the Vault. Thanks again guys, you've made one happy nug over here!!!! I'll pm with my choice etc...