Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

savannah ga middlemen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sick1988, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Live in the savannah area lookin for some smoke out buddies. Real heads with real connects. I have been dealing with a shithead middle men around here and can't stand it, I'm tired of giving more money then I should and coming up short. Looking for stoner friends not someone who wants to chill because they know ill smoke them out and when I do get bud they can make 10 bucks and pinch my shit.

2. Match.com

3. I have the answer to all the needs. <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='mailto:kurtlent1@[member="gmail"].com'>kurtlent1@[member="gmail"].com</a>