Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Savannah GA, area

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by comaboy13, Jun 8, 2009.

1. So recently I came back home for the summer after spending the school year in Rochester, to find that most of the people I knew in the area had either quit or gotten out of the game. I'm used to a pretty steady supply of Rochester level beaster (fairly good shit 30 a slice), and headies (really good shit 60 a slice depending), and a friend of mine said that they could hook me up with a quarter for about 30 so i gave them the money and they ran off and brought back some of the schwaggiest shit I've ever seen with about 1.8g of seeds in the bag.
    Basically what I want to know is if anybody in the Savannah/Hinesville area has problems picking up and if they could possibly throw a guy a bone via PM. Thanks for any help.