Saudi Arabia declines UN Security Council seat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 18, 2013.

1. #1 SmokinP, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    The Saudis have rejected their rotating seat on the UN Security Council saying that the 15 member body is incapable of resolving world conflicts. The Saudis stated that they were unable to take their seat until reforms were introduced but declined to say what said reforms should be.

It appears that the Jihad mad, Al Qaeda funding Saudis are miffed that the UN did not sanction an invasion of Syria. Reading between the lines they do not want to be involved unless there is more war.

They have also thrown in the caveat that they are unhappy that the Israeli/Palestine conflict has not been resolved (funny seeing as they are Israel's new BFF) and are upset that the Middle East is not free of WMD's. Maybe they might want to have a think about that the next time they are having tea with Netanyahu. 

All I can say is thanks be to fuck. To think that these blood thirsty savages could ever be even offered a seat on the Security Council makes the mind boggle. The less involvement these Oil Pimps have in world affairs the better for everyone.

Why an anti-democratic regime would be even offered a seat makes one wonder seeing as the US is all about spreading love, daisy's and democracy worldwide...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/18/saudi-arabia-un-security-council-seat-conflict

2. #2 Lenny., Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    well seeing as the 5 permanent members are responsible for world conflicts, the saudis might be on to something

3. #3 SmokinP, Oct 18, 2013

I hear you but there is scraping the bottom of the barrel and then there is the Saudi's...

Those savages make Obama look like Jesus...

4. UN is a joke as well. China, Russia commit human rights violations more then anyone just about yet there on that council. Its a silly organization that gives all the rag tag countries of the world a voice. 

They can't solve one simple issue. It literally takes thousands of people dying a week from starvation for them to even consider helping. 

Have you read about the Cholera they brought to Haiti? They won't address it and theres a UN law that makes them immune from any legal action. I think hundreds if not thousands have died from a epidemic they created. (They sent in relief workers that carried it.) 

5. #5 SmokinP, Oct 18, 2013
    Don't forget the greatest violator of Human Rights in the World...The USA and their God who strikes people down from the sky's with his mighty Drones,
    the one,
    the only,
    the Obombinater !!!
    All kneel or feel his mighty rockety might....

[​IMG]

My point exactly and we are the ranking member of that organization and the biggest donor dollar wise. 

A organizations usefullness reflects its members. Analyze the ranking members then look at there actions then tell me that they matter. They do not. 

It would be like having a board of directors with Foxconn CEO...slave labor, Mafia, Jeffery Dalmer etc. 

I have no idea why anyone even pays attention to what the UN wants, needs or asks for. Completely useless organization that simply exists to give the 3rd worlder a warm and fuzzy. 

7. It wouldn't really matter if KSA were to joing the UNSC or not.

In the end, it has proven to be useless.

Russia, America, etc are still violating human rights.

Iran is putting on a great show with their "new" regime, despite continuing on with their hangings.

I concur Powerwiz.

The UN was formed with what were noble aspirations but through the actions of its top dogs and mostly the US it has become nothing but a place for corrupt parasites of politicians to hang out and shoot the breeze whilst giving us peasants the illusion that there is a form of justice in this world.

We just have to look at the attitude taken by the US in relation to what at this stage must be hundreds of resolutions tabled concerning Israel. Nothing has been done or will be done. A UN resolution has at this stage all the power and weight of the slimy shit i took this morning after overindulging in KFC last night. I swear that I passed chicken bones and all, my poor ass feels like it was raped by an elephant. :(

The coup de grace though is the fact that the House of Shit would be offered a seat on the security council. There can no longer be an illusion peddled that justice can be got at the UN. A sad sad day for mankind.

9. The UN becomes even more of a joke when you realize it has given Israel punished Israel with more vetoes than the entire Muslim world combined. :laughing:

You can also look towards China. Anything involving workers, virtual slave labor, anything they block. 

Now J, hold back your rabid Islamphobia for a moment and do a little research. The reason that the state of Israel has more resolutions against it is wait for it now..................... because it has committed more crimes than the rest of the Middle East combined.

12. Really?

So Israel has massacred more people, taken more land, murdered more homosexuals, treated women like dogs than the entire Middle East combined?

I find that hard to believe.

As long as the US remains the top dog Israel will continue to be shielded from nearly all actions. Its unreal what the US controls. Anything on the internet they have there fingers in, every cell call, every text message, even your address books if there digital. We use all of that information to our advantage as well...at least try to. 

It will probably be like that for better or worse for quite some time as well. 

Have not being clicking a clicker but there are more resolutions against Israel than any other state in the Middle East and even though my little brain is clouded in smoke i believe the whole Middle East combined...

15. http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/12/20/22-un-general-assembly-resolutions-targeted-israel-this-year-4-for-rest-of-world-holocaust-revisionist-endorsed/

I'm glad Israel is smart enough to realize the resolutions are BS, especially when they ignore the Syrian holocaust.

16. Yes, and don't you think something should be done to correct this massive bias? Especially when over 200,000 have been killed in Syria?

Yes J, yes I think something should be done.

Israel should face sanctions and be treated in the same manner as North Korea until it blows its nose and starts to act like the shining light of flowers and rainbows it claims to be.

18. Assuming Israel is just as bad as NK? 

Nope.

Let me know when Israel starts building concentration camps like this one in NK:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoeryong_concentration_camp

19. #19 SmokinP, Oct 18, 2013

It has already happened....

Gaza....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel a sharp pain in your tummy J, that's what happens when you punch yourself down there. :(

20. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your extreme bias shows when you selectively choose the pictures with the most poverty and suffering. I can do the same for any country and claim its a concentration camp.