saturday plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by doob3r, Dec 15, 2007.

1. whats up city?
    i just woke up (2pm) now im gonna ride and get a burger or something.
    something tells me that this is gonna be an awsome saturday
    how is everyone else feeling about the day?

2. Well I got fuckin SHITHOUSED last night off that JD, Jose, beer and weed. Woke up this morning hung over at 10 ON THE DOT! Only went to sleep at 6. So tonight, theres supposed to be an actual planned party that Im supposed to be at, but I dont know man. At this point in time I just feel like chillin.

3. yeah i hear that man, i dont party it up really on friday, i dont like feeling like shit on my saturday, ya know

4. Meh. I party friday, saturday it dont matter, hell Ive partied on mondays before o_O :p

5. Recover form last night then do it again !!!!

6. hahahaha hell yeah, i used to be able to party all nite but not anymore, especialy when it comes to the booze

7. Well i feel alot better from last night. I passed out from all that JD and dodi. Only plan this saturday is to chill with my lady and make the most of it. Guna burn some bowls till then

8. every night of the week at the frat house XD

9. I have to work all night, score!

10. I'm sipping some hot chocolate, listening to some floyd, and rolling a fat blunt of the finest dank.

11. Just sitting inside watching a replay of the De La Hoya vs. Mayweather fight from May.

EDIT- Its my MOTHERFUCKIN BIRTHDAY :D

12. happy fuckin birfday man! make it a good one dude.

im chillin, hittin the new 2 foot tube

13. Haah yous the birfday bitch

But yeah, finalized plans: Go to Gainesville to a friend of mines party. Meet some UF chicks maybe? Gonna be a good night.

14. Yeah, Im toking up all night.. but then im going to be out.

15. I need to grab a burger, that sounds good!

After that I will probably smoke a bowl and watch some TV.

How are you guys doing today?

Happy Birthday KingPins!:)

16. Gracias.. Im stuck in the house tonight.. we got snow and I dont feel like fuckiing with it.. plus its this really shitty ice/ snow/ rain mix and the roads suck.

17. Well sometimes its cool to just have an evening to yourself. :)

I'm hungry but I don't feel like driving.:)

18. Hell
    yeah man, happy birthday, get BLAZED!

As for me, I may go see Young Jeezy @ a local club but the tix are an arm and a leg im sure...other than that I'll go mix and mingle with the females later on, got the chronic stashed so everything is kosher.

19. Happy Bday to my duke KP. Have a good and stay blazed all day dog.

Im packing a bowl right now. Just ate some chinese food so ima let it go down a lil bit b4 i toke up

20. man i wanted chinese food soo bad tonight.. i always get general tso's chicken with lomain and fried rice.