Saturday Night...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Whats the city gettin into tonight?

Im bout to bounce out ina few minutes, I guess im going to dinner with my girl, Her ma and pops, And her grandma. Which ive never met her grandma. So this shall be interesting.

Then after that prolly going back to her crib and dunno after that.

Then come back to the crib round 11-12 and get drunk as a mother fucker and get high as a kite.

Shall be a good night.

Whatcha'll gettin into tonight?

2. Chippin' in a half oz of some beasters with some friends and then packing as many people as we can into my car. Then, we will procede to clam bake that shit like there's no tomorrow.

3. yo reef.

well im smoking a couple blunts and right now im pounding down a kool-aid and vodka. these are dangerous. taste like candy. i also have a bottle of morgans for later.

haha i love my sat nights at home.

4. Im gonna smoke a blunt and chill, mayb watch exorcist again!! scares the shit outta me everytime!1

5. PIckin up some shrooms and gunna trip tonight.. should be good.. Might even stop by a buddies to eat some "brownies" before hand..

6. Me and some buddies are going to smoke a few joints and play Reggae until the wee hours of the morning.

7. Just smoked a 1/4 with my bros and I'm gonna order some food and roll myself some j's for later tonight :smoke:

8. Going to the airport to pick up my exchange student, then getting high and going to see "The hills have eyes" high as fuck.

9. just smoked a j and drank 6 more cap'n and cokes...

im fucked up

now to down some tylenol PM;s before bed

10. no damn plans as of yet, might go down to KY and smoke all night

11. Bah...3 friends bailed on 'cause they were tired. Pussies. "Oh, I went on a pub crawl last night and I havent slept in 36 hrs...waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" Fuckers. I'm trying to track down a couple other guys and we'll just go smoke and hang out probably. Maybe catcha movie

12. sick. im asusming fomr the UK area? my aunt said she wanted to tkae me for a pub crawl after i turned 18 in the UK. well im 18 and i mighjt fly there soon. coll man

13. Naw I'm in Canada, though I can pull off a mean English accent. The College here in town organises a pub crawl every so often. They rent a couple school buses with drivers and just trek from bar to bar to bar. Can be fun, but the $20 you spend to get on the bus could be spent on cabs..or better yet more beer if you've got a DD or you walk.

14. I had a really good night, Well for the most part.

My gurl picked me up and was with her grandma, We went to old country buffet and ate grub.

Then her grandma took off with her ma's and her pop's. And me n her took off to the video store, And then back to her house.

We get there, She's telling me no bootie ect ect.

Hahah, Not like 10 minutes later she's butt ass naked. We fucked for over a hour. Honest to god it was the best sex ive ever fucking had. And after awhile said fuck it and put on a condom and jus pounded her till i came. She came multpible times.

Now to the bad part, I'm bout to pull out, And ya know with a rubber you're supposed to hold it at the base and pull out, Well i look down and i see jus my dick straight up. My mouth got fucking huge, My eyes huge. I was freaked.

Sure shit the condom fucking broke and i came all up in her... So that ended the great sex we jus had. She took a shower and i chained smoked newports.

That really worried me, But nothing we can do for now.

So about a half hour later she had to take me home and now its 11:17 and i got home maybe less then 10 minutes ago.

Kinda stressed and worried, But bout to get trashed as fuck and forget about it for the night...

But damn im worried...

15. damn reef....

we both apear to be the drunkest members on the board telling our storied over and over again on different threads.... haha i love the social numbness i get from vodka

16. damn i was sippin on some molson xxx, smoked with some peeps, saw a party or two, but didnt bust any condoms ;)

hope your girl isnt pregnent

peace.