saturday night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 561fire, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Its a saturday night and i have nothing to do. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. haha like what? i only have 1$ and some spray paint

3. idk, its saturday night, rained all day, i did two 30mg oxys and a couple 512s. smoked a few blunts, the regular.

4. You could read a book, watch a movie, play video games...really there's endless possibilities.

5. I agree with above, try reading a book. Or listening to music, maybe cook a gourmet midnight snack, late night t.v., find a good online movie, or watch an old vhs from back in the day. Play music? If you've got a guitar, strap it to your back and go for a walk. Youtube videos, Grasscity. Hope this helps a bit

p.s. Try to draw a portrait of a celebrity.

6. go to mcdonalds and get a doller cheeseburger...

sorry wish i culd help ya

7. Get a jay oh bee so you have money to buy drugs and not be bored on the weekends :).

Plus when friday comes and you have the next 2 days off and a pocket full of cash it feels great.

8. Get some good drugs if you can. Shrooms comes to mind, kind of late for that I guess.

I just got drunk and smoked a lot of weed. Not very exciting...

9. All you need is WeeD

10. haha... im about to apply for a job monday... i popped 4 pills and downed it with wine :)... ima watch what ever is on tv tonight