Saturday night...

Discussion in 'General' started by TX2NM, Nov 24, 2013.

1. This is what my Saturday night is going to consist of...good weed, good drinks..

P.s. fuck you chicks that have a good guy that takes care of you...and your out sneakin around spending his cash....smoking his shit...

Hope yall have a fantastic Saturday night, just felt like blowing off some steam! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. people are hitting me up to go to some bonfire party

and im just like nah im gonna stay in and get high

3. #3 shaddytheman, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    Damn…that's a lot of bud. I gotta go to this fashion show shit in D.C., wish I was high so I can flirt with some models (if they are any). 

4. I wish bro all that's in my town currently is schwag and I ain't bout that life.
    I was gonna end the t break on a good note but now I can wait another day or so til the dank shows up....

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

5. pretty sure op is a drug dealer

6. #6 shaddytheman, Nov 24, 2013
    He must be a reliable one. 

7. #7 Deleted member 194034, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    I'm Jealous man, I'm just just sittin around, fappin and watching discovery health

8. Was taking a pic with a roll of money really necessary? And you could have spent twenty bucks on a bottle of titos instead of buying that overpriced grey goose, js. 

9. Not even guys...recently single...good job that is all

10. #10 8ight, Nov 24, 2013
    With that cash, you could have at least bought some better beer.  ;)

Anyway, I ate my dinner around 7pm and just poured myself a cup of coffee. Gonna listen to some vinyl, play some PC games, then maybe get a shower and go grocery shopping. That's my Saturday night, as I like it. (edit: of course smoking weed as well, though that should go without saying :smoke: )

11. Plus I'd be ashamed of myself if I was a drug dealer with only like 2000 cash lol

i guess not by choice?

that's real.

13. Nope...babymomma creepin...I ain't gonna live life like a bitch! Lol