Saturday Night

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Chill

Fuckin been workin since noon.

Workin on takin out a motor of a 97 tracer and putting a new motor in.

Real small compartment, So everythings real tight and a bitch.

A lil past 8 olclock now.

Drank about 6 beers so far today, Not much.

Bout to crack open a 211 40 and pop a couple muscle relaxers.

Im sore and my hands cut up.

Gon go outside and prolly puts with the car a lil more.

Then sit around and get drunk and faded.

No partys tonight.

2. Cool, I worked from noon-7 got arbys on the way home then got back and my sister was here. helped her move shit into house. Now I'm trying to relax before going out again if I feel well enough Ima go play some cards hopefully get some benjamins.

3. I woke up at 4pm hungover...waked-n-baked... played some madden..got baked again.. ate dinner... goin to another huge party tonight, supposed to be like a 4 kegger. god i love college..

4. I drank the 6 beers.

Drank 2 211's 40's.

And like half another.

And a couple shots of whiskey.

And popped 3 muscle relaxers.

Its 10:30 now.

Im wrecked.

BUt jus feel like smokin some weed.

Not drinkni more.

Cuz if i do ima be fallin down and blackin out.

Jus some smoke.

Then some sleep later.

Tommrow gon drank like crazy.

5. I went to a party tonight. A going away to college party. I brought two of my (black) friends, but it was primarly kids from a preppy ass high school. Shit made me depressed that everyone else in my grade is going to universities and shit. There was a lot of drinking. Nahh, I passed because I had to drive home and I didn't feel like passing out right there with a bunch of preppy ass kids. Tried to talk to some girls, didn't work out. My friends stayed there. Probably got some pussy iono. I just went home depressed. Called up some people to see if there was any parties downtown. Nothing dude. No one was awake or wanted to answer their phone. Fucking haters. Anyway ksr, I like these threads you make dude, just giving updates and shit on what's going on with you. Keep posting these man.

6. last night i hung out with the high school soccer team, we smoked like 3 blunts and two fat ass bowls of some decent mids, came home about 1, and i watched requem for a dream and i thought the refridgerator was the funniest thing, when ever it jumped out at the old lady.