Saturday Night Was Insanity...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuburbanKMK101, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Well it started off, Draketh couldnt even make it down to the C to come kick it. Then he IMs me and says "Im on my way, Ill call you when Im on the exit".

So he gets here, misses my driveway,and I have to run to my neighbors and jump in his SRS. We take off my dudes house to pick up a sack. We blazed a half a blunt on the way there. We get there and I get my 20,weigh it up, take a hit offa bowl of DAAANK my dude had...Im buzzin, we get back into the car, then we go to pick up some wraps and since I know the gas attendent he asks if we can pick up a 20 sack for him, and Draketh said if we can.

Then we go to the school, I roll the shittiest blunt Ive ever smoked, then we go to the mall buzzin. Kickin it in there as people crack on my hair, but I DGAF cuz I dont care what people think or say, if they wanted to step up, they woulda got smashed...anyways..we leave there for a sec, I roll a booooom baaattty and we bake out his car.

We walk back inside and I hit my face on the entrance door as I enter, so everybody's lookin at the dumbass 'high' kid who hit his head on the glass door.

We smoke a few cigs outside, then we bounce to this guy, Butch's fuckin trailer. We get there, Draketh rolls a rello and I load up countless bowls. We get high, make fun of Butch's dumbass, and I decide to make a bong, it works good..and at this point we've gone thru about 6 or 7 grams to the head in the course of about 4 hours.

So we're all fuckin BLASTED, then Butch make up some lie about how we have to leave cuz his sisters coming over(heh, he dont even HAVE a sister). We bounce, we got to McDonalds and SMASH on some fuckin food.

He takes me home, I walk inside high as FUCK, and just cruise it back to my room.

Got high later that night too...heh.

All in all, Saturday was INSANITY.

2. Man we got blasted, we baked out my car so bad when I opened the door it was some straight cheech and chong shit, just white clouds rolling out into the air, it was nuts. If anyone was walking by they would have known exactly what was going on. Two dudes getting out of a car coughing with mad smoke just streaming out the doors.

We were blazed at the mall having some random ass loud conversation in the line to chick-fil-a. We finally got up to the register and the chick at the register just starts rolling like "man, that was the most hilarious random conversation ever, I was trying not to laugh the whole time I was helping those other people". So we talked with her for a bit, and I was so faded I didn't even think to get her number. I can't even remember what the damn conversation was about.

By the time we got to Butch's and smoked some more, I haven't been that high in a long time. I was laying on the couch laughing, Suburban was trying to make a bong and kept dropping shit everywhere, and Butch was walking around with a wooden spike in his hand talking about staking vampires and flying.

On the way home I had to drop my car off at my friends car wash for it to get detailed in the morning. I went to pick it up and this dude was like "Sorry it smells like febreeze so bad, we had to cover up the smell of the chronic before the owner came over to help". I was rolling cause my dad is good friends with the owner and takes his car there like once a week.

By far, the highlight of the night was Suburban walking straight into that glass door and having all the people in the mall turn around and stare at him as he tumbled backwards. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath.

I got a ticket driving down there but whatever, fuck it, that cop was an ass. 36 in a 25 my ass.

3. you think thats insanity read my story fucking 2 bowls of og put ya on your ass (litterally)

4. is mac drew gonna have to slap a bitch?

5. what the fuck is that supposed to mean? :mad:

6. Haha..chill out dude, Drew's just fuckin around.

All love in this thread, or Ill close it myself.

7. FUCKIN NICE NIGHT.... sucks i had to work,.... i woulda gotten down there to chill with u too...... :( sounds like fun.... goddamn i hate billz...

8. Yea man, next time I head down anyone in that area can come chill. I'm still tripping out about how much smoke came out of my car though, I swear someone getting into their car 3 rows away probably got high. :smoking:

9. i wish i was the person three rows down - my saturday sucked!!!

10. sounds like one hell of a day man. the part about you runnin into the glass door killed me man, absolutely hilarious!

11. Damn, didnt get to read this sooner or i woulda posted. Sounds like a damn nice saturday, my saturday consited of smoking... all day. :)