Saturday night plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by SlimPickins, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Todays my birthday, and thankfully it has landed on a Saturday. You cant beat having your birthday on Saturday, when noone has to work and everyones at the bars gettin drunk. What are your plans tonight guys and gals? Im gonna be hittin up some bars with my peeps, and attempt to set up a 3 some. Wish me luck.

• Like Like x 1
  2. gonna go smoke some with a chick that i just found out still smokes bud after she gets off work and pick up....thats a night without details:p

3. Happy birthday mate :hello:

I'm gona chill at home and watch the KU vs MU game and watch KU fucking dominate MU!!!!!!

Then I'm gona see if my booty call for tonight is still gona happen... Hope it does.. god damn I'm so freakin horny! :cool:

4. Happy Birthday Dude!

I gotta work, then I'll blaze one up for ya!

5. I'm sitting at work bored out of my mind but a buddy of mine is in the neighborhood and is going to drop me off some X, so the might might not be a total wash.

6. Only plans i have for tonight is keep packing it. Happy bday to the og poster.

7. Happy Birthday, man.

Tonight I finished up some online school work, now I'm watching the Flyers/Sens game, bout to get a cheesesteak, and I'll probably light up later and maybe play some 360. Chill night.

8. relaxing at home..its still my holiday and I really dnt feel like going out. Watch some movies, relax and hit the vape with my roommate..

maybe ill be in and out of here...have a good night

9. I think I might pop some xannies and see if anything fun happens. ;)

Happy Bday Slim! :smoking:

10. it should junkie...:D..lol

11. i dont feel like doing anything really, just chillin. toke, play some 360, toke some more, watch a movie and light a fire. oh oh oh, and make some hot chocolate!!! (with real milk of course) <<<< shits bangin!

12. Happy birthday!
    I'm going to a keg tonight, probably just going to smoke a shit ton. I got so fucked up last night on shrooms/beer/bud, I don't need a repeat of laughing at a wall for an hour and crying because I love my god damn shoes so much.

13. happy Bday

im currently just waiting for bud, and i have to say....i hate waiting

14. Happy birthday Slim!

I'm still back at my parent's house for thanksgiving break, but I just enjoyed a nice sushi dinner, and I'm sittin' at my comp with a beer. My parents are going out for my sister's birthday, so I plan to roll the last of my bud and enjoy a nice smoke while they're gone. :hello:

15. ^ I heard that. Waiting sucks, especially when you know it's that Fire.

Happy bday dude, hope your plans up at the bar work out and you get some.

16. happy bday homie

i just picked up a quarter of incredibly dank bud and im watching the kansas-missouri game

17. happy birfday dude, god luck with that 3 way.

18. well, i just dropped a good old dose of lsd and i got a big old sack a mary warner and a nice NEW piece from st. paul that will be by my side all night.

19. going to ice my face and watch a couple movies. if my folks head to bed before i pass out, i may blaze a little bit. but really, its just a recovery day/night.

20. Birthday threesome... sounds great. haha.
    Happy birthday man, good luck.

I had the choice tonight to go to a local bar with some friends or stay at home, smoke dope and write music... and well I'm here partially because it's cold as fuck out and I'm too lazy to work out a ride for myself back. :D