~~~~~Saturday Night Chat~~~~~

Discussion in 'General' started by Everlong, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Hey everyone, how is going?

Just about ready to start the night off with a fine bowl on this chilly winter night. Family Guy is on and I'm ready to chill out after a hard day. What about everyone else?

2. About to go to one of my friends house, his rents are out and theyre using 1 oz of shake to make cannabutter and some edibles, well probably just chill there and smoke bowls until we feel content haa

3. Chillin on the gc boards and watchin robot chicken . Cant wait for boondocks @ 12 :)

4. nice. im glad everyone is getting ready for a good night.

5. I was going to go out tonight, but its to snowy!!:mad:

Its not all bad though, I have a bunch of tall boys and about a gram left. So i'm just drinkin beers and listening to music, probably a toke in a few minutes.

6. im so sick of the snow. were getting pounded here in Michigan

7. Just got back from picking up an ounce of Blueberry Kush.

8. just ate a pizza. not moving til morning.

9. I don't have shit to do. I was watching That 70s' Show and now I'm just chillin' on here. I don't have any weed either, and I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to smoke. >.< I'm so fucking bored.

10. i have a fair share to smoke tonight.
    hopefully i can get some more tomorrow.
    but by rights i should take a tbreak..

11. dude...those days suck....

stauts: hmm,,,I wonder if the daisies are ready to be eaten...yea im high

12. Chilling, getting ready to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Kind of bummed though because I ened up going to the skatepark where I could've smoked, but instead I did it the day before all alone.

13. Me? I'm sitting back and enjoying a Yuengling.

Took some xanax just a bit ago, so I'm relaxed and slightly faded.

About to spark up a bowl of green, maybe do some channel surfing while browsing GC.

Pretty boring, I know. But It's whatever :).

14. I'm glad there is a thread for this man, I'm drunk as hell and stoned as fuck. aye!

15. man its so cool to see a bunch of awesome, intelligent people loving the same thing, while making company for others, and being like mature about it....sorry kinda really high

16. stuck at the house very tired from work...

17. Its all good, I aient had a saturday or sunday off in months, So its nice to have off today, Aient did much, And now im blowed back on drugs. First snow of the winter to stick today here in Detroit, Got a lil bit of snow coverin everything.

Already been out havin fun driving in it. Says im doin 45 and barley movin haha. Love floorin it round turns haha.

18. Man Im high as fuck!!!

19. I love drugs man, no doubt.

:hello::hello::hello::hello:

:smoke:

20. I'm high. :D My dad gave me some weed. I'm happy. :)