Saturday Night Chat: Whats goin down tonight blades??

Discussion in 'General' started by Still Smokin, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Im mad hiigh right now.

I just ordered some deep-dish pizza from the local Italian market down the road.

Im playing COD4. Just got the 360 like 4 days ago. As soon as I beat the campaign im gunna test my skills on Live. This shit is addicting as hell. hahaha

Gettin baked for the rest of the night and playing this game.

Gotta work tomarrow early, then playin golf in the afternoon with some buddies.

Wuut up guys?

2. Oh I am just waiting for a buddy to come pick me up and take me to a girl's 21st birthday party.. She's pretty hot, the odds are good tonight, I said fuck it why not. Buddy is gonna take 4 chocolates from me and go enjoy them with elves and gnomes. I got a full wallet, and a full canister of weed.. Should be a good night.

:D

3. i'm just sitting here, wishing i owned a handgun so i could shoot myself in the foot, it'd be entertaining compared to my day today

4. Absolutely Fucking Nothing!

5. Smoked so much I got the munchies, man.. I need some shrimp fried rice. I got pizza on the way though.. so I'll survive

6. I'm stayin in tonight getting crazy high and watchin movies since everyone else I know is being lame as hell tonight and not really doing anything

:smoke:

7. Well I'm about to pack my bong then probably make milkshakes and lay halo with my boyfriend. Then maybe watch a movie or cuddle with him. A great night in IMO.

8. i'm relaxing tonight in the company of
    depeche mode, marlboros, and duh
    marijuana:)

its so chill.

9. Considering I haven't slept in 41 hours and I almost died last night im staying in except for going to get some herb in a bit

purps yummmm gonna get super stoned and pass out :D

10. well..first saturday night off in the goddess knows how long..im relaxing, just took a nice hot bath, smoked a spiff listening to some chillout trance, now sipping a gin and tonic, ready to blow some smoke to the wind..

oh..and my lb. is almost running out..im down to a half...tolerance break for a month will be needed soon :D

11. Damn you smoked a whole elbow?

how long that take you?

mids? schwag? dank? nug pic?

12. I just got home from my girls house and now I'm chilling with my boys smoking some blunts eatin pizza watching bball cause I've been with my girl the whole weekend so I needed to chill with my boys

13. i saved my dealers life a couple months back..so yea its been about two months, and 'giving' some sacks to friends like dimes and stuff..it was just generic nug, real light green stuff with a little crystal, but alot of yellow/orange hairs..

..no pics..cousin has the only diggie camera in the house, and she went out on a barcrawl

14. ahh I have seen some shit just like that for around 500 a elbow here taste real piney good shit lime ass green

great for joints/blunts hell a bowl isnt even bad

oh yeah and if you're giving weed out for free ill take a sack shit :p

15. Just chilling tonight...I have to be in the city real early tomorrow so I can't have too crazy of a night. I think I'm just going to vape a bit and keep listening to 20th century classical.

16. Im chilling right now, vaping some bowls and got the bong out too. Just another day for me, theres nothing more i rather do on my days off than chill and blaze the day/night away

17. toked about five blunts took some adderol, chilled. im about to go to sleep i think. nothing crazy. just normal shit.

18. I just saw that shit "First Sunday", it wasn't as good as I had hoped, but that shit was still pretty damn funny. Time to chief some blueberries and chill out

19. Yo anyone awake?

I'm pretty much high as bitch. I rolled a blunt when I got home and have just been POSTED.

Tunes

:smoking:

20. Just the usual night of sobriaty. Moving sucks ass