Saturday Night Chat.. And the Beer of the Night is....

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Nov 18, 2007.

1. The beer of the night in my house is Nova Schin an import from Brazil.. and boy is it fucking tastey.

I just got off work, cracked a beer, and getting ready to smoke a bowl.

How is everyone tonight?

2. I'm about to smoke on some pineapple out of my roor.de ///// Beer - Guinness Draught.

3. No a huge Guinness fan, but whatever gets ya drunk i guess.

4. I'm stuck at work until 7:00am and I'm currently trying to figure out a relatively quick and painless way of killing myself using the items in my desk.

5. Sam Adams - Winter Lager

6. Sleeman amber ale .... mmmmmm.... and im a lucky mofo at the moment. tonight ill be tokin on some... cali kush, tuna kush, some unknown bud ( suger shack possibly), and some budder. on top of that im grabing a half o of either som ak-47 or some afgani kush.... cant decide

7. You know, despite my wide variety of beer sampling, i still have yet to try any of the Sam Adams.

Rolling Rock FTW. thats my favorite beer.

8. Oh you lucky bastard.

You could feed a family for a week off a single pint of that.

9. Fuck man I'd invite ya over for one, but you are up in the Great White North.:D

I'll smoke a bowl for ya.;)

10. Rolling Rock was my favorite back when I drank.

I'm just sitting on GC being high.

11. Fresh out of brews, I got some vodka but I'm not in a liquor mood.. Guess I'll just smoke an extra bowl. :smoke:

12. Yeah man, i dont really fuck with liquor, not since i was a youngin and threw up out Jagermesiter.

Im smoking some tastey buds now.:smoke:

13. ive got a sixer of red stripe right now

still a little drunk from earlier

saturday night, and theres a check point 1.2 miles from my house in the only direction i can go....ahhh, so stuck inside cause im def. gonna blow over the legal limit :rolleyes:

14. Nice.. lol.. ive only ever seen 1 soberity check point in my state.

Red Stripe is pretty damn good too.

15. For a commercial beer like that. I'm surprised by the quality they have. Good stuff. :D

16. drinking some Woodchuck Amber Cider with a little Blueberry puff on the side.
    yum!

17. yeah, i got stopped at one once too when i was underage (19 or so) and just trashed...didnt even get a check, just a waive on :eek:

18. I think I might have seen one on new years, but i was hammered and simply turned down a side road.

19. Damn, I just turned on ABC and noticed Texas Tech was beating Oklahoma by 17 at the half... fucking nice... im loving all these underdogs winning.

The BCS is complete shit and should be done with.. there needs to be an 8 team playoff.

20. im sipppin on a blue moon with and orange :) with some master kush on the side