Saturday morming

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Apr 3, 2003.

1. My boyfriend had a big fatty seizure. He was going to brush his teeth and he had a seizure and fell and hit his head on the toilet and got wedged in between the wall and the toilet and busted his lip but he was throwing up at the same time. I wasn't there, but his mom came and picked me up right after that so I could come cuddle with him. He threw up some more after that, it was so sad.

2. Man...I hope he's ok! My brother just had one last week, and it scared the hell out of us :(

3. How is he doing now? I hope it's nothing serious!

4. He's okay now except for a goose egg and a cut on the lip. He has epilepsy so he didn't have to go to the hospital or anything. It's the first seizure he's had since we've been dating, so it wa sscary.

5. He is lucky he doesn't have them more often!

I'll send some get well soon karma!

6. Yeah, usually if he takes his medication he's okay but I think he stayed up too late. Thanks for the Karma.

p.s. Hows your friend with cancer?

7. He died two weeks ago.. I miss him but he is in a lot better place and has no pains.. He was past the point of help.. The last week I could only talk to him for 5 minutes a day.

I know that he couldn't be helped.. I am glad to spend some quality time with him!

Thanks for asking..

8. That's sad but kind of comforting to hear I guess. I meant to ask sooner, but STML, you know.

How is butthead?

9. I'm fine other than working too many hours a week..

I took last weekend off, but still had 67 hours..

This week I'm averaging 12-13 a day.. It may rain so that I don't have to work this weekend!!!

Hey Samantha is walking. I call her a chimpanzee. She walks with her arms up in the air like chimps do.LOL

You have to love her.. She looks just like me only a younger version! lol

10. That's shitty that you work so much. Yeah samantha ;) Kids are so cute. I have to do a senior job shadow so I'm doing mine in the first grade class I tutor for. It should be fun, they worship me *lol*

Grasscity Deals Near You