Saturday Afternoon

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bloodheart, Jan 3, 2009.

1. #1 Bloodheart, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
    I'm just hanging out doing some bills. I just smoked a fat bowl of some purple headdies. Pure indica shit, I'm fucking stoned. I'll probably bust out a little bit of opana as I still have a lot of my NYE pill left. Listening to Eyes of the World off of "Without A Net". It's my favorit version, has Branford Marsalis jamming on the sax. What are you guys up to?

2. Well, my house has fallen into a state of disaster over the holidays. Today I'm going to clean the whole damn thing. Top to bottom :D
    Not yet though. It's only 10:30 am here but I'm still in bed. Girlfriends coming over for a bit before work, so I'll clean after she leaves. Might get her to do the dishes for me ;)

3. I usually clean my house every Saturday morning but I was out of town so my house is clean. I can't wait till the football games come on.

4. I'm gonna clean my grow rooms. Vacuum, tidy up, wipe the dust off the top of my lights, that kinda stuff.

Should be a good day

5. I have to fucking work tonite from 4pm to 2 am. Shit blows but I gotta make money legally some way.

6. My room is fuckin trashed! I'm gonna definitly clean after i eat.

7. Blaze and 360 for a good part of the day im sure.

8. I worked from 10-5 (pizza place). Smoked a ton before work and then probably every hour or so at work, lol. We were dead all afternoon so we just listened to music, smoked, and played games on the computer all day. When I got off I drove along on a couple deliveries with a driver who had just got there and we smoked a blunt while he was delivering. After that I got a dank burger from a local place here and now I'm twisting up a couple joints to bring out with me tonight. Probably gonna go to a friends place and start drinking soon. Quite a solid
    Saturday if I must say so myself.