Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa's

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GrabTheMic, Feb 15, 2011.

1. I am about to go get some bud and I want sativa
    What are your favorites?

2. super silver snowcap Odyssey :D all dank

3. Just the name of it sounds dank

4. Blue Dream, any assortment of haze's, durban poison, most of the skunks....

5. Super Silver Haze... never been more messed up by a Sativa in my life.

6. same thing its soo dank
    :smoke:

7. I love super silver, but I've been getting this Kali Mist lately that is uncomparable. Amazing.

8. My favorite Sativa are:

1. Haze
    2. Kali Mist
    3. Hawaiian Snow

Kali Mist is really great and smells soooooooo good =)

9. I prefer blue dream its such a great mind high but yet u can still function and go do anything hell i went golfing after threee bowls of my bong with a friend

10. haze , jamaican perl , lambs breath, silver haze, purple haze , bob marleys sativa , magna rosa , any thang coming from mexico , brazil , colombia , or the caribbean islands that is lime green orange hair sativa ,,, lows mids or highsss ,, come on represents america sativa yeah