Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ediblez, Dec 11, 2012.

1. do they give you a headache?

it gave me one :(

2. Smoking the stems or really low reggie?

3. I've vaped sativas and I've vaped indicas (vapes give off more THC, i.e. head high) and it hasn't given me any headaches :confused_2:

4. yeah man prob a seed or stems you smoked

5. thanks guys

it was champagne og (bybrid)

the high was great but when i came down i got a headache. searched on google and saw areview with the same comment saying that the comedown gives you a headache.

didnt like the comedown smh =\

6. maybe vape it next time man

7. my girlfriend gets a migraine when she comes down from a strong sativa

8. Looks like that might happen to some people, but my thought was that you might have been dehydrated. I've only gotten a headache while smoking weed because I was either dehydrated or hungry. Never weed induced...

9. thank you for that comment. i didnt think of that.

ive had top shelf indicas and top shelf sativs blue dream super silver from MMJs and never once had a headache coming down. iono if its bc of the strain champagne or dehydration/being hungry that could be it too bc i only had 1 meal that day and it was dinner when i seshed i smoked during the day..

thanks Sude

10. No problem buddy! Yeah, sounds like you could have definitely eaten more that day haha. Make sure to keep hydrated/ fed while smoking, it makes things more enjoyable. :D