Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativas -> anxiousness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kubasow, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I have had a fairly anxious disposition for the early part of my life. I mostly outgrew it and weed has also helped rid of it,

but whenever I toke sativa (my only experiences with sativa have been Sour D basically) I have a nice, very energetic high, but sometimes I feel a slight anxiousness, uptight, impatient, or irritable for the rest of the day or the next day.

Basically, I always loved weed not only for getting high but the relaxation and ease it gave me for the rest of the day and even sometimes the next day, but sativas seem to counteract and do actually the exact opposite.

Indicas do awesome with me and I fucking love them, and if i had to pick indica or sativa i would pick indica any day. -The usual fix to this is to just toke indica! But when I go to a party or need to meet someone, a slight high from sativas / blue dream make me social and i'd love if this didn't follow with pissyness and uptightness unless I keep smoking and stay high.

Has anyone else had this experience with sativas? I know some get anxious with the THC levels from sativas, but I don't get paranoia or anxiousness during my high, just more passive/underlying anxiety and irritable-ness AFTERWARDS.

If anyone has had this experience and remedied it in any way hit me up with your cure bro! Or just share your experience so I don't think I'm the only one ;)

i hope my thread was fairly concise / made sense, sorry if it didnt, a little toasty right now... :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. I panic attack even if I know I'm fine and have been through it a million times, I simply continue what I'm doing but it's uncomfortable to say the least, I pretty much never touch sativas and rarely touch hybrids

3. Well I've been irritable after multiple strains both indica and sativa. People handle bud, alcohol, drugs, etc. in different ways but i usually flow with either strain but indicas make me sleepier and burnout. Sativa is more social and energizing i prefer it over indica

4. Switch it up, smoke sativas early and smoke indicas late.
    Or try hybrids.

5. I know what you mean, and yes sativas tend to add some anoxioucness. I tend to smoke late, after everything is chill. And my pickups are usually heavy dank indicas. But again smoking indicasa in the morning is gonna fuck you up.

6. Never smoke Sativas anymore. I have given away 1/8ths to friends because I don't smoke it anymore.

7. yah sometimes when i smoke to much sativa not only to I get plain retarded, but I also get anxiety sometimes

8. I'd been buying from the same people for 25 years, never knew what it was. Started growing. Six harvests in I've come to the conclusion a solid indica is where its at. Sativas make me irritable.