sativa vs indica

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Druggerdude, Feb 15, 2004.

1. what tha fuck is the difference between sativa and indica.

2. sativas have long thin fan leafs. they normally grow bigger than indicas and produce a more uplifting, angle bending high then its indica cousin. indicas grow short broad fans, and grow smaller and stouter than the sativa. an indica high is more of a couchlock type high. very hard to want to do anything, and usually is followed by a desire to want to go to sleep. or atleast thats what happens with me :)

in a grow, most people prefer some sorta sativa or a sativa hybrid. i dont know, its something about it sensi sativa that jus makes my mouth water!

look in my 20 day post thread. i have one of each. an indica, with its broad leafs and a sativa with its long thin elegent leafs

3. i like both....

during the monring and afternoon i like to smoke sativa, and during the night i like to lit up a indica....

4. what does it mean when it says the seeds are 60/40 indica to sativa. and how do you cross breed?

5. indica was breeded with a sativa..... lets say 60 persent of the bud is indica stone, while the 40 is sativa... indica is dominat, so u should see more indica sign then sativa, and have a indica high, even tho sometime u will feel a mixture of both...latezz...

6. i like indica coz for me that is what weed is supposed to do.
    it just makes you feel all nice & warm no matter whats going on.

i found that with sativa you can go and almost bury yourself in your head to the point where thoughts are racing along...
    but they dont mean anything. Often just abstract things..

you should see some ov the tangents my essays take.
    iv just gone on one before and typed 5000Words in a matter of hours....
    it then takes the next week to put then into some kind ov cohherant order :)

scatterbrain ;)

7. lol...

sativa= High....

Indica= Stone......

they both are good for certain times...

8. Very well Worded Dread!!!

9. thanx D.O.H i do try :)