Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa vs Indica

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by random_man, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Ok so Im just wondering whats the difference between the two
    I know ones a head high and ones a body high
    but like in depth deatails?
    and can you list some strains for each?

2. Sativa: Tend to be from more equatorial regions. A more uplifting, cerebral high. Thinner leaves and taller stalks. Takes longer to mature, sometimes up to 120 days of flowering time. High THC ratio compared to other cannabioids.

Indica: Tend to be from higher lattitudes (i.e. Afghan Hash Plant, Hindu Kush) than Sativas. More of a relaxing high, sometimes couchlocking or sleep inducing. Broader leaves in general and they grow shorter and bushier than most Sativas. They can have just as much THC as Sativas but the higher ratio of other cannabinoids makes for the difference in the high. Most popular for medical applications. Tend to mature in less time, often as little as 60 days.

3. exactly what I was looking for :hello:
    +rep