Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa vs Indica

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stonerrr, Nov 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Which do you think is better?
    And why?

Sativa
    Like the head high

2. There is already a thread of this, but I'll answer anyway, indica for me because I don't like the overwhelming race-yness of the sativa, although I didn't mind GSC.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. We stick with Sativas for the most part because Indicas aren't especially fond of heat and humidity. Her in the SE US, 9 months out of the year are nothing but heat and humidity. LOL I like the high from the Sativa strains most, but enjoy the buzz from the Indicas too at times. They're both good when you get good varieties and they're grown right. The Sativas, for me, are MUCH MUCH easier to grow and deal with than the Indicas I've tried in the past. TWW

4. Half the stuff I smoke is random as hell. IL get a few strains say sour diesel , trainwreck and ummmm jack Herrer for example . Throw them all in a jar. Give it a shake and then pick a bud and smoke , it's like fucking roulette lol
    At first I did it to see if I could really tell any significant difference in strains. There is a difference lol. But I enjoyed the mystery of what bud I chose so I kept doing it lol.

• Like Like x 2
  5. better is a relative term.
    I think better on Sativas.
    I feel better on Indicas.
    I get better deals on hybrids.

• Like Like x 1
  6. So far I enjoy indica more, perhaps it's because the indica I can get is better quality that the sativa. I am also a naturally hyper, outgoing person, and tend to overthink. Indica helps me unwind, makes my thoughts less complicated, helps me sleep, and lessens my chronic headaches. I enjoy the buzz from it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2