Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa vs indica??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 18, 2012.

1. #121 BlazingZombiess, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    [quote name='"SourDeezel420"']

Why? Because it isn't.[/quote]

First of all before you come to a quick conclusion i said "in most cases".
    And why isnt it? I always find indicas to b danker. Dont get me wrong ive smoked some dank sativas but i usually find indicas to b danker.
    Please fill me in on your info. on how what im saying is "Not true at all"??

2. Sativa, because I'd rather be functional and by the end of the day it gets me burned out anyways so no need to worry about sleeping.

3. Umm this a tricky one... both give there highs... mixed are not bad tho... sativas tend to cause paranoia schizo feelings in a person.. maybe jsut me ... indicas will hit the body .. and wont fuck with your head... Sativas in Pakistan are 100 % ... smoked weed in the middle east gave me a mixed feeling ... nevertheless i wont b able to choose both are just great... I woul recommed 70 indica 30 sativa.. indica dominant plants aare the way to go..

4. It may be true in your personal experiences but it isn't true in general. In my personal experiences the opposite is the case more often.

5. Yep, I've gotten some Sativas that are STUPID-sticky-icky and smell like a freshly-tarred road on the hottest day of the summer. It's almost frightening to smoke them! I get ideas for "my book" every time I smoke some of them....Now, if I could only maintain those ideas long enough to finish the book....(or a chapter of the book)... without the ideas flying all around and changing direction every 3 seconds! lol!

6. ^^^But then, I smoke an Indica and I sink into the couch...and into the reality that nobody gives a shit about me or my book!

*repeat cycle*

7. Indicas ......... easy to grow ... heavy hitterss .........

8. ripping a fat bowl of some "Obama OG" haha...growers crack me up,its definitely an indica...buds look so nice :)

9. Indica all the way, I hate the way the Sativa messes with your head.

10. sativas :hello: i like a moderately zippy buzz with still some body especially on the eyes

11. Hybrids , or some dank indica