Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa vs indica??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 18, 2012.

1. #101 SourDeezel420, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    Notice how you can't see the fact that I said (and I quote here):
    OG Kush and it's offshoots, Tahoe OG, San Fernando Valley OG , Larry OG, and Fire OG are all sativa dominant hybrids.

The very first one I mentioned was OG Kush. I don't have to go anywhere, I know for a fact that OG Kush is not and indica dom and is indeed a sat dom hybrid. I pretty much go to Harborside and Elemental Wellness, so a I can assure that I'm not one here that's not "getting the real deal". Once again, the word "Kush" in the name does not necessarily equal "indica".

2. #102 SourDeezel420, Jun 2, 2012
    You think that chintzy website proves anything? They're no less misinformed than you are. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. "The real deal"? I suppose when you're out "scoring a bag of weed" from some random dealer you believe that you're getting what he tells you? :rolleyes:

3. #103 VannilaKush, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    [quote name='"SourDeezel420"']

You think that chintzy website proves anything? They're no less misinformed than you are. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. "The real deal"? I suppose when you're out "scoring a bag of weed" from some random dealer you believe that you're getting what he tells you? :rolleyes:[/quote]

That "chintzy" site is one of many that state that og kush is indica Dom ... Google it dumbass

Name-calling is not tolerated here - WW

4. #104 SourDeezel420, Jun 2, 2012
    Look, it's obvious that you're just some kid that has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Get lost and go get yourself some of that "Schwag OG" you score from 17 year old kids at the mall. :rolleyes:

Why don't you list the strains that make up OG Kush and then come back here and tell us that it's "indica dom"?

5. Lol at all you tools arguing about whether og kush is indica or sativa. Who cares I just like to get high no worries. If your really that concerned about it then just buy it at a dispensary and smoke it and then see for yourself if it's indica or sativa dom. You prob won't be able to tell cause it's a hybrid but whatev

6. You're not a tool though, right? :rolleyes: You do realize that this thread is entitled "Sativa vs. Indica"? Go to a dispensary? Gee, why didn't I think of that? /facepalm

7. I love indica's. Although I've been smoking them for the past month or two and it might be time to switch it up. I enjoy sativa as well, just depends on my mood. I find that indica helps my anxiety a lot more so than a sativa strain ever has.

8. #108 TinTizzy, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    All I've been smoking is sativa lately..love the head buzz but doesn't put my dick in the dirt like a good indica..and for those who want the sativa that actually helps anxiety get some of paradise's nebula..awesome ww x haze cross

9. i dont get high unless i smoke indica's .... if i have sativa's i have to smoke like twice the amount

10. I like a well done hybrid. Get that good numb feeling, but still get it some in the head too.

If I had to pick just one though, it would be indica. I feel like indicas typically hit me harder than sativa dominant strains.

11. Sativa, because I can still get shit done and not be couch locked half the day everyday.

12. [quote name='"budensity"']i dont get high unless i smoke indica's .... if i have sativa's i have to smoke like twice the amount[/quote]

Agreed, and if i smoke a sativa at night i cant sleep.
    But usually in most cases sativas arent as dank as indicas...

13. Not true at all.

14. Sativa, but I prefer sativa dominant hybrids.

15. Hybrids. If not I'll take green crack for the rest of my life

16. [quote name='"SourDeezel420"']

Not true at all.[/quote]

Why is this not true AT ALL?

17. Sativa... I don't like being couchlocked. i also feel like sativa strains improve my mood more and increase my creativity more than indicas, and that's one of the things I really like about smoking.

Indicas are nice, too. I like the relaxed feeling that they give, and the stoniness. The body highs can be great. Ideally, I would choose a hybrid so I could get a little bit of both.

18. Sativa for sure. I absolutely hate pure indicas, I can't stand the body high. Hybrids are alright as long as they're Sativa dominant.

19. Why? Because it isn't.

20. just smoke that shit bro