Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa vs indica??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Yeah an indica would make your hands go down. :hello:

2. Is a hybrid an option? I enjoy both highs at the same time.

3. Indicas. Sativas activite some of my worse symptoms.

4. Care to explain what you mean, "symptoms"

5. Vertigo, buzzing nerves.

6. If Im trying to party sativas all the way. If Im getting home from a party to chill or just waking up from a hangover then I want a strong indica.

If i had to choose one Indica for sure because it never gives me any anxiety and actually helps to relieve it.

7. [quote name='"flameboosie"']If Im trying to party sativas all the way. If Im getting home from a party to chill or just waking up from a hangover then I want a strong indica.

If i had to choose one Indica for sure because it never gives me any anxiety and actually helps to relieve it.[/quote]

^^ yeah, i love how indica's help out soo much with the anxiety!! And the body high from the danky indicas are :)))))))))

8. Well, if anything, I wish I could just live off of the hybrid Lemon Diesel.

I really can't decide. I love a nice indica couchlock where I just play SNES RPG's all night, and the uplifting sativa that helps me get motivated and social. Sativa's help my sleep/appetite, just not as fast and on-hitting as a good indica.

If I had a sativa that didn't risk mild-anxiety, I think I would pick it for sure.

Thank Mary for hybrids.

9. Never had indica. So i have to go with sativa;)

10. [quote name='"alextampa"']Never had indica. So i have to go with sativa;)[/quote]

^^ what!?! You have never smoked an indica, or even a hybrid????! i dont believe it

11. the indica bud and the sativa bud walk into Starbucks....10 minutes later the sativa walks out.......why didnt the indica? The people inside rolled it all up ;)

12. Best joke evar we want moar!!! The indica didn't leave cus he got smoked Lol Hahahaha lolooll, :p

13. Indica, I'm more of a night smoker so its perfect for me.

14. Here's how I think of it
    Sativa - "Woah I see it the way it is now.."
    Indica - "....(cheesin out)..... Man.. Everythings great:)"

Indica is the best for hot tubbin, movie watchin, chillin, and sex.
    Where as sativa is good for goin' out, havin' fun, and clubbin'.

But both are great for chillin' back with some friends.

15. Oh yeh in my opinion...
    Can't choose, they both amazing haha

16. #38 BlazingZombiess, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    [quote name='"kHazeNikka"']Here's how I think of it
    Sativa - "Woah I see it the way it is now.."
    Indica - "....(cheesin out)..... Man.. Everythings great:)"

Indica is the best for hot tubbin, movie watchin, chillin, and sex.
    Where as sativa is good for goin' out, havin' fun, and clubbin'.

But both are great for chillin' back with some friends.[/quote]

Haha thats a great way to put it.

17. Sativa Dominant during the day...
    and a pure indica the evening

18. sativa all the way. i love it. indicas are better for sleep, but id take a sativa over indica any day.