Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa Strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jlew, Jun 29, 2011.

1. What's an exceptional sativa that causes creativity without the downfall of drowsiness?

2. Blue Dream is a pretty good option hahahaha

3. super lemon haze

4. Its so yellow hahahahahaha i cant read it without leaning in

any of the super XXX haze are a good option, totally spaced on them\
    hell, any haze is a good option (blue dream is a haze breed hahahaha)

5. super lemon haze is on my top right now as far as domination Sativas! Others include the g13 haze as well as green crack.:hello:

6. Super Lemon Haze is my top still to this day, never had my tired, fired me up on 420, strongest green ive ever hit.

I forgot about Sour Headband, that was beast to.

7. I've smoked a lot of sativas looking for that, and I won't say it doesn't exist but if it does its extremely rare. The burnout/come down is just a side effect of marijuana.

Even the ones that make you all upbeat cause a crash an hour or two later.

8. HEADBAND!!!
    or Sour Diesel

9. headband is sour and og kush how can it be sour headband?

10. Jack Herer is very good

11. take headband, and breed it back with sour diesel again lol, not too complex.

12. jack herer

13. Some of the Jack, Blue Dream, Nebula, and SSH from my experience. The Nebula and BD were definitely the most potent of the bunch for me, but as far as great mellow sativas go, the SSH and Jack weren't as potent, but just as enjoyable.

14. I Did a bit of research, there's 707 headband(Humbolt county) and Headband.

I strongly Believe there is a slight difference between 707 Headband and Headband

Headband's Genetics- From what I see is, the 3 kings, Master kush x Sour D x OG Kush

707 Headband Genetics- Is basically Headband but I believe the strains genetics are only OG kush x Sour D, and whats slightly different is it yeilds alot more like Sour D, Meaning it was mothered with Sour D again with a stronger genetic side for even Higher Yields and yet still hitting 20+% THC strength.

Slightly Different from just Headband, but I could be wrong.

15. #16 GoinToChief, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well ive had 707 headband and headband.. 707 by far wins haha