Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Obscenelyhorror, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Is it just me or is it quite difficult to find sativa strains in Oklahoma ? I personally can only find indica.

-Dezzy

2. Just got to have the right connects

3. I agree. I'm in Tulsa and I've had sativa less than 5 times. I guess you need to know the right people.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I guess so. It's hard to trust people to know their strains in the city though :p people don't give us strain names here. Just tell us if it's Reggie or good. >.< maybe it's like that everywhere though. Just waiting to move to Colorado then I'll be good to go.:p

-Dezzy

5. I usually get the strain names, but you can't ever really trust what the dealer says it is unless they're also the grower or know the grower. I want to move to Colorado too! But until then, I have a friend who gets medical from a grower in Colorado!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum