Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa or Indica?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Michael A, Aug 5, 2018.

?

Sativa or Indica?

1. Sativa

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Indica

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. 20180808_222717.jpg what's left of it.

2. apologise for the pic repost. Thought it didn't go through earlier. Didn't see it.

3. #44 Sypha, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Damn the same thing happened to me..

I kept fuckin wit it n fuckin wit it till i snapped the bitch just like you did..

I used black electrical tape to piece it back & the shit actually worked.. nothing dies or looked funny.. i watered the break frequently to keep it moist..

2 1/2 - 3 weeks later i pulled the tape off & now shes doing great.. flowering & shes about to repay me for all the love and care ive put into her.!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. I think it's because of the way it broke. my broke straight across.
    I taped it but the top that broke was dying. I finally just took it off and gotta deal with it the way it is. hopefully she still gives me buds

5. I took the too half stem and bite into it. it was lime eating am apple. that's the sort of texture I bite through
    .very easily can bite tight through it..Not at all fibers and stringy.
    is it correct.that male plants stems are more fibrous and stringy? if so this is definitely a female. Could t belieeve the way i could chew it up so easily like a piece of vegetable or fruit.

6. top* not too
    like* not lime
    believe***
    typo king. lol