Sativa or Indica?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dick.johnson, Apr 14, 2016.

1. What do think is my plant sativa or indica? or some hybrid? i am growing from unknown seed, i smoked one bud once and i liked the high from it so i kept the seeds from the bud.
    Cheers! :love-mj2:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It's safe to say it's a hybrid but if I were to hazard to guess I'd call it indica dom because of the somewhat fat leaves.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the opinion, i think the same :) i would rather have sativa :D and what do you think about the sex? i know that its almost imposible to say in this veg stage but however just an opinion :) all my friends are saying that it looks like a male.. maybe because they are jealous :p

4. I think the sex is great.

Haha, I have no clue about the plant's sex.

That's one fat looking plant. And that's not a bad thing. I feel the leaves look like the hands of someone who is 6'7".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i already check everything but nobody can tell until plant get into flowering. however thanks for the opinion :D

6. haha honest question and honest answer for the sex :D i agree with you that it is great :p regarding my poor investment into it lights, fertilizers, soil and other equipment i am also surprised about the plant health and good looking leaves and steams... but i am giving so much love to this plant so i guess that SHE is giving me the love back :p cheers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1