Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa or Indica...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ernasr, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Hello, this is my first time posting to the forum so pardon me if I'm posting this in the wrong place (cause i know how annoying that can be) and also sorry about the long story post, i just want to give as much detail as i can.

Anyways, i started smoking in 8th grade and continued doing so until my 10 grade year. I've been smoking on and off but not that much because of 2 bad trips I had in the past (currently a freshmen in college). 1 was on 420 where my friends and i smoked from 4:20 till about 10:30 pm. It was one of the best highs ever. I started to come down and made the stupid mistake of sparking up again with better bud (we were also hotboxing the room). Thats when i started to trip, voices annoyed me and i couldnt be with my friends had to be alone, the whole anxiety deal. The second time was 2 years later, i hadnt smoked in about 4 months and some guy i knew was picking up super lemon haze, took two big hits and same thing happened except this time i thought i was going to have a heart attack and kept walking in and out of the house in the winter time. Now about 1 year later i really want to get back into smoking because i just enjoyed being relaxed and the high was great. Im always around people who smoke but can never get myself to take a hit because ive developed some sort of anxiety (get an attack every 3 months from thinking something life threatening is going to happen to me). Anyways, i just wanted to know what strain would be best for me to stick with?

Thanks!

2. Sativas tend to give a more heady high. 

Indicas give you a couchlock kind of high and is good for insomnia and pain.

If you like the relaxed feeling go for a Heavy Indica strain

3. I'm used to indica, so when I smoke sativas, I don't feel like I get as high, but it's the kind of high where you're happy and want to go do something. Like hiking or fishing or drawing etc. I prefer indica

4. I have trouble sleeping so I usually have indica. Plus I like the feeling of being couch locked.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app