Sativa Or Indica?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bigjoshman, May 29, 2013.

1. Which do you prefer? And why? I think I prefer sativa when I want to have a fun time and be more social. Obviously Indica has its benefits as well especially with relaxing when a pain might be bothering you

2. Sorry about the double post idk how to delete one

3. Indica all day, couch lock and sleepy eyes are things I enjoy!

4. Sativa! I hate the laziness and couch lock I get from Indicas. I'm all about getting a great head high and working on music, being active and outside, etc.

5. Sativas ftw. Whenever I smoke a dank indica at night, I feel like falling asleep asap and that's not what I had in mind....

6. Indica. I am anxiety prone so Sativa sets me off like a rocket.

7. If im out I prefer indica cuz it chills me out, and just numbs my body..feels amazing when your locked into a chair having a conversation ahaha.

I like sativas mostly while blazing at my pad during the day..it makes TV and everything else really intense and interesting lol.

I like both of em equally. I've been through phases of preferring one, and grown out of both and came to the conclusion that they both have their amazing qualities that I appreciate equally.

8. Which one gives you the body buzz feeling and the intense "whoa" mindset?

Whichever that is it get's my vote.

9. I prefer a hybrid.

10. I smoke sativas for a concert or a baseball game or a hike in the woods or a fireworks show. I smoke indicas when I have insomnia.

11. I generally prefer sativas as I am a lot more motivated and can just go about my day as if I was sober. I do like being couch locked every so often though :D
    Indicas are great for insomnia too!

12. equal to me I mix it up... but if I had to say Indica is what I usually roll with because I mostly toke in the evening. However when I go out I use sativas or if I wake n bake

13. Hybrids man. Hey honestly you're happy on both

14. I really don't know.  I know I like Sativa and hybrids but as far as I know I've never experienced any pure Indica.  That is why I'm growing Original Afghani #1 now.

15. I love both, it depends entirely on the situation. If I'm going to a concert and want to groove out I'll smoke sativa dominants. But if I'm just killing time infront of the computer I don't mind a strong indica. Indica is a must for when I get sick as well, I'll just get so high that I can sleep most of the day and then smoke more and keep sleeping resulting in a quick recovery.

16. To be honest it would have to be sativas because the high is much more unique but to be fair I only smoked indica once and that was when a dealer gave me a .5g sample of some Master Kush wasn't to impressed but that's just my opinion

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

17. it depends on my mood!

18. But honestly there really are few strains that'll give you couch lock.

And who knows what you're smoking there are no 100% Indicas or sativas

Sent from my LG-P999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app