Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa or Indica for my friend's first time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McWeeed, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Well as the title say's what do you think would be the best for his first time, Sativa or Indica ?

2. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I say it depends on what you plan on doing.. an indica is going to put him sleep. Especially for a first timer.

3. id say sativa just cuz i hate when people just pass out after smoking. such a waste

4. depends on if you're just going to chill and watch some tv or not. if chilling its all about the indica.

5. Indica. He'll chill and pass out? Big deal. That's the point of indicas. The only reason I suggest Indica is because Sativas can be trippy to people with low tolerances.

6. Indica, but in small doses. It can really make you freak out

7. We're probably going to a party so a sativa would be the best I think
    but I don't want him to freak out so what would you think would be less intense for him ?

8. Sativa so his mind is fucked.

9. #9 TheShepherd, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    If you're going to a party then I'd definitely go with a indica. It will make him more chill, and that's perfect for a party. You don't want him to have a crazy head high with a lot loud noises and annoying drunk people.

10. if youre going to a party, give him sativa, just make sure it isnt alot, cuz honestly it wont matter too much either way, if he gets to much he'll trip

11. Someone doesn't know the difference between Indica and Sativa...

12. Since you are probably going to want to stay indoors in a safe, positive set-and-setting, I would vote for a mid-strength Indica – and only let him/her have moderated amount to start.

Have some nice snacks prepared and enjoy the evening.

Peace.

13. Whoops had that backwards. I really need to proofread my posts. Thanks for pointing that out.:smoke:

14. Sativa. After each hit let him acclimate to the high. Don't force him to take hit after hit because he might get to high to fast and freak out.

15. Probably doesn't matter if you take it slow.

16. indica for sure my dude

17. Just let him take a hit or two and he might not even feel it his first time.

18. Sativa, it's more of a head high and he is way less likely to fall asleep or be really bugged out. Take it slow for his first time, let him take a hit and wait for 5 minutes. If he doesn't feel anything let him take another hit. Keep this going for about 8 or so times, and if it doesn't work by then give it another try in a couple days. By then he will know how to handle it in his system. :smoke: :D

19. Sativa! you dont want your friend to pass out off a heavy Indica man. @Op

20. Fuck both hard drugs ftw ! Naah jk give him a sativa so he doesn't pass out at the party