Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa/Indica

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by s0ulsbane, May 18, 2010.

1. indica easily. i love the relaxed body stone high. most of the time i smoke hybrids that are indica dominant.

2. bro you need to come here and smoke some cheese. you'de think you was sitting next to god himself! indica doesnt alwways just give a couch lock. maybe when your new to smoking it but once your used to it, you can mould the high into what you want it to be. personally i love couch locks though! its like a damn non stop orgasm man!

3. Ive been brain dead high before. Ive done enough indica to know the difference between to the two.

and still. Id choose sativa.

4. sativa always...i love a heady/mind high.

OG Kush (dank ass indica) just makes me feel sleepy