Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa/Indica

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by s0ulsbane, May 18, 2010.

1. hey guys,
    just wanna know ur opinion :D
    which one do u prefer?

2. At night indica at day satvia

3. I really like sativas all day.. but, indicas are way bomb for when you have to pass the hell out real quick, hah.:smoking:

4. Sativa of course.

5. I live the sativa/indica mixes. Get the best of both worlds.

6. 70/30 sativa during the day
    70/30 indica at night

7. Basically White Widow is a sativa dominant, but almost a 50/50 hybrid.

I think its something like 60/50 sativa.

Thats one of the reasons its so popular.

8. :eek: WTF Where dey do dat at? :bolt:roflmfao

I myself am an indica man. I love feeling strapped to the couch just jamming to some music.

9. My dealer sells a Kush that is Indica X Sativa. I believe the Indica is dominant.
    :D

10. yo its got all to do with what im feeling like doing, like for example, if its a summer/spring day off work an just chillen with the homeboys an we gonna go out to the park with the honeys or some shit like that then satvia cus i want that energy for that, or during the night going blunt cruising to a party then defiantly satvia (although i dont like smoking then partying idk why). but lets say its just gonna be a chill night chillen with a few close homies or my ol lady the indica to get that real mellow vibe in the air an just bug out.

11. HAHAHAHA, oh shit.

Excuse me, I meant to say 60/40.

12. Indica I love being supeR stoned :cool:

13. I like sativa cuz im a pussy. ;D

But when i smoke sativa its usually like 1.75 Blunt

14. i think ive only tried indicia cuz im always locked to the couch it seems like

15. x2 But lookin for a good pure sativa strain to get started for myself! Any suggestions?

16. im not sure dude im pretty new to smoking and the shit i get is no name

17. if its a nice day out and the suns shining then sativa so i can explore. f its raining then indica!

18. #19 HIGH IQ, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010

Actually id say indica is for pussies. If you smoke strong sativa at night or in strange places your mind will go somewhere fucking crazy, your thoughts get deep, I smoked enough sativa to end up thinking so much in to my soul I started crying.

But if sitting on the couch and playing call of duty is what you like to do its all good :smoke:

19. When I just wanna chill and not be too high or dumb: Indica
    When I want my mind to go to Mars: Sativa

They're about equal to me, which one I smoke depends on my mood.