The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa > Indica

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mango733, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Confirm/Deny :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Mostly confirm, but in reality, I love all weed, and a good indica is nice to enjoy once in a while. I do prefer sativa though.

3. i definately prefer sativa on a day to day basis, but once in a while i gotta have a nice heavy indica to get fucked up:D preferably at night time

4. when im with people sativa is a little better but by yourself defanately indica

5. i love couch lock!

6. opposite

7. agree, just not at night. gotta be some kushy shit to knock ya the fuck out.

during the day, i much prefer the shit-eating grin and mind-racing high that are associated with sativa buds though....

later

8. love them both equally as well as a mix of the two

9. wat are they?

10. Sativas all day!
    Sativas give more of a head high, Indicas give more of a body high.

11. #12 tyrone biggums, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    [DENIED]

indica > sativa in almost every fashion.
    super relaxing, good for chronic pain and usually better yields. win win win.

i dont like to feel anxious when i smoke dank.. thats what sativa dominate strains do to me. gotta mix high cbd indicas with high thc sativas a lot lately because the lack of dank indicas floating around :( gotta conserve the kush :\

edit
    i have like a half g of kush im waiting to smoke with this jack flash im getting in a little bit... wnna smoke now but it would be a waste in comparison... :LJKJGKJDAISHkj ;/

12. Neither is better than the other. It's a matter of personal preference and mood. I like them both. I prefer Indica's but that's just because I'm naturally very energetic and like the relaxing effects, but I love a good Sativa just as much really.

13. both. all the time.

14. I love sativas........ you get such a better head high... i dont smoke weed for pain i smoke it for its mental effects

15. Sativa > Indica

It is confirmed:bongin:

16. I prefer Sativa over Indica, but I do love me some indica.

17. i used to be all SATIVAS ARE BETTAR!!!!!!!!!

but now i appreciate both, when your tolerance gets up there you need a hard hitting indica....

18. i love walkin around all day wit a grin on my face. the world seems so much better most of the time when u smokin sativas

19. ive always smoked Indica, however, im growing some top notch Sativa strains this time around, looking forward to them, cant really confirm or deny.

Grasscity Deals Near You