Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa > Indica

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mango733, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Confirm/Deny :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Mostly confirm, but in reality, I love all weed, and a good indica is nice to enjoy once in a while. I do prefer sativa though.

3. i definately prefer sativa on a day to day basis, but once in a while i gotta have a nice heavy indica to get fucked up:D preferably at night time

4. when im with people sativa is a little better but by yourself defanately indica

5. i love couch lock!

6. opposite

7. agree, just not at night. gotta be some kushy shit to knock ya the fuck out.

during the day, i much prefer the shit-eating grin and mind-racing high that are associated with sativa buds though....

later

8. love them both equally as well as a mix of the two

9. wat are they?

10. Sativas all day!
    Sativas give more of a head high, Indicas give more of a body high.

11. #12 tyrone biggums, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    [DENIED]

indica > sativa in almost every fashion.
    super relaxing, good for chronic pain and usually better yields. win win win.

i dont like to feel anxious when i smoke dank.. thats what sativa dominate strains do to me. gotta mix high cbd indicas with high thc sativas a lot lately because the lack of dank indicas floating around :( gotta conserve the kush :\

edit
    i have like a half g of kush im waiting to smoke with this jack flash im getting in a little bit... wnna smoke now but it would be a waste in comparison... :LJKJGKJDAISHkj ;/

12. Neither is better than the other. It's a matter of personal preference and mood. I like them both. I prefer Indica's but that's just because I'm naturally very energetic and like the relaxing effects, but I love a good Sativa just as much really.

13. both. all the time.

14. I love sativas........ you get such a better head high... i dont smoke weed for pain i smoke it for its mental effects

15. Sativa > Indica

It is confirmed:bongin:

16. I prefer Sativa over Indica, but I do love me some indica.

17. i used to be all SATIVAS ARE BETTAR!!!!!!!!!

but now i appreciate both, when your tolerance gets up there you need a hard hitting indica....

18. i love walkin around all day wit a grin on my face. the world seems so much better most of the time when u smokin sativas

19. ive always smoked Indica, however, im growing some top notch Sativa strains this time around, looking forward to them, cant really confirm or deny.