Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa, Indica, Hybrid.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Imnothigh666, Feb 12, 2014.

1. So I bought some island skunk from a provider which stated that it was a Sativa. I was really disappointed after smoking it though. I would describe at a really clear head buzz which could also translate to not very high lol. 

Are most sativas like this? Could I expect more bang for my buck with an Indica? And do hybrids cover both fields? 

Thanks! 

*I was just really let down by the island skunk I purchased from my legal provider. 

2. yea lots of people dont like sativas cause they dont feel as high as they're used to..you need a high thc/thcv strain like mostly haze to get the real trippy speedy buzz

3. Damn no shit? I seriously thought they gave me bunk weed. 

4. So are hybrids potent or just meh? 

5. #5 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Sativas are potent, this Island Skunk just didn't work well for you.  I agree with Tizzy look into a nice haze like Silver Haze, Super lemon Haze, Chocolope, Jack Herer to get that soaring, I'm really fucking high feeling haha. 

ive had some 50/50 hybrids and mostly notice the indica buzz but you arent so knocked out you dont want to do anything...lots of thing could have contributed to the potency also so it could have been bunk...thats why i grow my own :smoke:

7. I get just the mental high of weed from sativas. Which I prefer, if I smoke even a hint of indica im out for the count