Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa,Indica and Hybrid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thrasher2010, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I keep on hearing that those 3 types are different, i have an idea of what they stand for, but im not sure.

Sativa: Calm
    Indica: Energetic
    Hybrid: Smart

Correct me if im wrong

2. Well, Sativa's are known to give a more engergetic high, and make you want to do something. This is more of a body high; it might make your entire body feel weird.

Indica's are known to make you tired and very relaxed. This high effects the mind more than the body, making your mind trip more.

Hybrids are basically just mixes of strains between sativas and indicas. If you breed an indica plant, and a sativa plant, you end up with a hybrid. I'm pretty sure this will effect your mind, and your body.

Hope this helped, this is just based on my limited knowledge so if anyone wants to correct me, go ahead :)

3. thanks man !

4. The above guy ALMOST had it right.

Indica = A strong indica will give you "couch lock" or put you to sleep. It will make your body buzz. It is good for pain and insomnia. I find Indicas give me the munchies more than Sativas.

Sativa = A strong Sativa will make you feel refreshed and energetic. It is more of a head high. IE: "headies" [although that word is used differently by some people too]. This is a good weed to smoke earlier in the day or if you are going out.

Hybrid = Anywhere in between the above.

5. This. All this is right and to elaborate more on hybrids its a mix of indica and sativa and some are more indica dominant and some are more sativa dominant. Each will give you a different feeling high.

6. thanks for the advice, i appreciate it!