sativa in greenhouse (frost?)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dagobaker, Oct 23, 2007.

1. i just harvested my first plant alittle early because of some soon to be mold problems, but the trich were cloudy and some amber so i wasnt too pissed. it seemed to be a indica(bag seed for my first grow white widow in the grow room from now on) now i have 6 sativa plants that arent that great (didnt know that much about growing just messing around) and seems like i have 2 that are maybe 3-4 weeks away but the remaining 4 are from maybe 4 to even 8 weeks away(seems like a big diff from the same bag of seeds my friend gave me) living in NE ohio i wonder in a non-heated greenhouse how long the plants will continue to grow before freezing to death. i can usually get an extra month after frost inside and strangely it hasnt frosted yet (normal is sept 30th) will a light frost kill the plants and how long if they dont die will they continue to grow? i have no camera and the plants look like hell because of a spidermite issue that i didnt treat early enough so not too many fan leaves lived

2. an unheated greenhouse will keep the frost off, so you should be able to finish out your late maturing girls. You could also use garbage bags full of water inside the greenhouse as solar collectors to help moderate the night time temps.