Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SATIVA appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Snazzers, Feb 11, 2009.

1. BuuuuuuuumP!

Sativa is the real definition of getting high.

2. Out and About?

Sativa no doubt.

:)

I'm a fan.

3. x2!!!

4. i love taking a bong hit of sativa!!!~~
    but i need a really good indica high havent had ne in a WHILE. Lol

5. I love to wake up in the morning, pull out my tasty sativa nug nugz, and smoke a few bowls and really enjoy my HIGH.

6. check my headline, bro ;)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting dank sativas, but to be honest, i haven't found any sativa lately.
    We get dankity in Idaho (trust me) and I've had some great no-name sativas, and a handful of sativa-leaning hybrids (my fav), but lately EVERYTHING I buy is fucking Indica. I love indica as well, but i'd go for sativa over it ANYday. I'm starting to get bored of Indica reeeaaal quick-like.

Anyone from the upper NW know what's up with the sativa shortage???
    Washington smokers might know whats up.

p.s- when the fuck does harvest season end, so we can start sampling the -ahem- fruits of many people's labors?

7. thats one of my favorite strains, do you have any pictures of it?
    :]

8. sativa+ sun+golfcourse = video game

9. I've got a 1/2oz of local bubblegum that has a great sativa high, its my first time with anything but indica and I'm enjoying the shit out of it - My fiance on the other hand is totally not into it and wants to pick up some new indica lol.

I dunno, I love the feeling of my mind racing and then focusing on really random things much more than the heavy feeling of indicas, although i'm not complaining bout any variant at this point :)

10. you do realize that sativa is a type of marijuana right?

11. There are times for indica and there are times for sativa. love em both, but i love indica more since i usually smoke for relaxation and would much rather "do" stuff sober. (there are exceptions, of course.) I definately quit going to class high after high school (unless it's a real easy one)

and to OP if you fall asleep every time you smoke indica then well...maybe you should evaluate your health, lmao.

12. This ^is why I smoke Sativa;
    & When I think of getting high I don't think of sitting on a couch watching t.v.

All my friends love Sativa; we do Sativa over Indica any day.

13. I prefer Sativa to Indica. Love getting into a project while high. Very uplifting weed. The problem is most of the MJ we get in the PNW is Indica.

14. Yeah i prefer sativa way more than indica. i mean don't get me wrong i like indica a hella lot but i've straight passed out after my indica high was over the last three times i've had that stuff. sativa makes me giggle and laugh in a high pitch voice and think everything is really pretty and babble about crazy cool stuff. fucking love it.

15. Havent had a good sativa in forever!
    what strains are good sativas for my next pick up
    and decently priced

16. Now your speaking my language nothing beats a good sativa for a nice hike through the woods.

17. I love sativa!!!!!!!!

18. u can say that again!

19. i love sativas,well all weed for that matter.but yeah,the kif i had was sativa based and the high great,but wasn't so great for trying to go to sleep,it just made me stay up and watch more adult swim,but there's nothing wrong with that.:p

20. sativa is the SHIT....not the bad shit...the good shit