Sativa and Pink floyd

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Tunguso, Dec 2, 2010.

1. #1 Tunguso, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    I just downed 4 pipes of good Sativa, everyone wants to get the indica buzz nowdays.

Me also, but the high from sativa can be better than the stoned.

If you got some sativa buds laying around, smoke a fat pipe etc and put on some Pink Floyd.

2. I love sativa... :p

oh and pink floyd

3. No better combonation in the world. This is how I meditate.

4. Listening to The Dark Side of the Moon stoned off my ass was one of the first enlightening things I ever did with my life :)

5. Now thats an album to listen to with Dr.Dre 'Beats' headphones somewhere ina magical forest with a bowl of magical fungus :hello:

But yes, I feel Floyd does potentiate the sativa to deep hallucinogenic-type levels... I recall listening to 'Shine on You Crazy Diamond' after some nice Santa Marta Gold off my R00R with solar hit and laying back with the sun in my face, eyes closed and i see nothing but red behind my eyelids from the hot-amazing-feeling sun... then I began to spin my eyes and create my own lightshow behind my eyelids... like blue lines appear cause of the Sun... it's soooo fxcking triiipyyy you shoudl try it... try to like draw the infinity symbol with ur eyes then focus on the like tip of your nose, then DIVE IN.... OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE AND YOUR GONEEEEEEE... You've fallen into hyperspace my friend... I literally saw/felt my soul spin with my physical body with a DNA helix

6. I feel like i hit the jackpot when i score a nice sativa, dont live in a mmj state so dont have the luxury of dispenseries. And most the time strain names dont mean shit around here. Just picked up some lemon drop kush, but damn this stuff is def sativa dom

After 2 hits im all sweaty and my face is all red and my eyes are popping out of my head, i love it ahah

7. Nah man just pop on some flaming lips yoshimi and the pink robots and toke. now that is where its at. its the new floyd. that or the shins pink bullets...

8. #8 Psilocin420, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    Check this out if you guys havent already, its Dark Side of the Moon dubbed over the Wizard of Oz and the music syncs perfectly with different scenes in the film, plus its just trippy and another way to enjoy the album: http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/1221473

9. one of my favorite parts is when "us and them "comes on and the munchkin shows the Certificate of Death as the song starts up, just appeals to me for some strange reason.:confused_2: heres a link to coincidences in the movie: The Definitive List

10. I remeber a rumour that Dark Side of the moon was actually made for the film, I was a bit skeptical seeing its so trippy.

Dark Side of the moon is awsome so is the wall, especially comfortably numb and dirty woman.

I remember spinning out when you can hear the chopper in one of the tracks. Back then me and mates would all smoke in a car and the first time I heard it I thought a police helicopter was landing in the carpark.

11. I read something about that too, but Roger Waters and David Gilmour say its all coincidental.(apparently) Lol, "Holy shit, you guys you guys, theres a fuckin helicopter in here"

12. I've been smokin' the weed and listenin' to Dark Side of the Moon since the early 70's. One of my favorite things to do.

13. Ive seen Pink Floyd in concert and Dave Gilmour sang some tracks from the wall, its was good but wasnt the same as Roger Waters.

14. A momentary lapse of reason.

15. Nice, I wanted to go to the Roger Waters The Wall tour but never made it

16. That must of been a few years back :)

Did tour with own band ?

17. P.U.L.S.E. anyone?

18. Is that a band ggrass, if so can you make a link plz.

19. It's Pink Floyd's concert/album. Consists of two CDs... the first CD begins with Shine on you... and then some songs from Division Bell... Momentary lapse... etc

The second CD is mostly the Dark side. and ends with Wish you were here and run like hell and... comfortably numb.

David Gilmour based. No Waters....

You should watch the concert on DVD. GREAT visuals.

Excellent to watch when high.

20. Thats how long its been since I brought a CD. I think I may have a copy of that concert somewhere. When I seen them in concert they used a heap of special effects. Id like to see/hear Roger Waters do the wall with a Orchestra like Metallica did.