Sativa and indica questions?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by grow to end war on drugs, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I have a female sativa and a female indica will they mess with eachothers growth because one is sativa and the other is indica ? Or are they fine?Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. As long as theyre not in the same pot theyre fine... which idk why someone would use one pot for two plants anyways. I grow both but top and tie down so everything is the same height anywaysSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yea there in seperate pots I never put more than one per pot. Ok so if ones taller than the other I need to tie her down or top her to keep them equal?Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="grow to end war on drugs" post="19270346" timestamp="1388706752"]Yea there in seperate pots I never put more than one per pot. Ok so if ones taller than the other I need to tie her down or top her to keep them equal?Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Hi GTETWOD, Yes you always want your canopy as even as you can get it. plant training is the simplest and easiest way to increase your yield.IMO.Mjmarijuana is nature's way of saying high!

5. Ok thanks..and when can i start trimming fan leaves?Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app